The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Streetshooter

Ricoh GR III - anyone else getting excited?

Well, Guess my old age is shining. For the life of me, I can't get any photos to upload and or post. I tried 4 times and nada. Any advice appreciated.
  2. Streetshooter

C'mon, I'm still trying to figure out where the film goes, but when I do, I'll post photos.
  3. Streetshooter

Good to see you also. I'll post steadily about the GR III. Namaste'
  4. Streetshooter

The camera comes with a USB charger and it works. I use the Power 2000 aftermarket and it's fine. I use that for everything but the Leica's.
  5. Streetshooter

Yes Sir. I delete all the jpeg, well cause they look too good. I will post some OOC photos tonight or tomorrow. If there's something specific you like to see, let me know and I'll get it done.
  6. Streetshooter

I am beyond excited. I have the camera since last week. It seems expensive but what price glory? The most important feature for me was Shake Reduction. That works so well and I can hand hold the GR III at 1/4 second and get a sharp photo. I should explain that I have essential tremor and the...
  7. Streetshooter

Street (images)

Hmmmm, it's been a while since I've been around but I've been around..... here's some to help the thread along.....
  8. Streetshooter

GRD4 Street Images

Thanks for the wake up call.
  9. Streetshooter

18mm thoughts/comments

For me the 18 does what it was designed to do. The FOV is unmatched by any other lens comparing size and speed. It focus very fast on the XP1 even in low light. There is very little hunting. I'm usually at f/5 out to f/8 and there is no soft corners. I am not a PP so I'm more concerned with...
  10. Streetshooter

the new xf 27/2.8...

Allright Graham. Nobody wants to bite on this but I'll do it......what the heck is that thing......? Not that there's anything wrong with it.....
  11. Streetshooter

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

This is one of the strongest photos I've seen in a long time. A classical masterpiece!
  12. Streetshooter

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 That lens is on my XE1 most of the time. Coming from Ricoh's with their 28mm, the dream has always been a 40mm. This lens does it. Enjoy Kit, it's a sweetheart.
  13. Streetshooter

XP1 35mm & XE1 15mm @ Mummers Parade

I used both cameras because they wanted to work together. The XP1 was the obvious choice for the 35mm and the XE1 was for the 15mm Heliar. 01-14-0093.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr 01-14-0068.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr 01-14-0063.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr...
  14. Streetshooter

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day Parade All X-E1 with the 15mm Heliar or 35mm 1.4 11-13-0651.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr 11-13-0660.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr 11-13-0704.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr 11-13-0701.jpg by streetshooter.net, on...
  15. Streetshooter

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Yeah, yeah....I can see why your unhappy. .....The Horror!
  16. Streetshooter

How many people are going to upgrade to the X-E2

It will take 6-12 months to upgrade. With the XE1 & XP1 I feel no pressure to upgrade. I try to be an 11 month shooter. That way I always have a real warranty. After the first run beta buyers get the XE2 and get their bugs fixed, then I'll consider it.
  17. Streetshooter

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Lloyd, I use the Fuji. I tested 12 for a review . Only the Fuji mounts a lens like a M camera. The rest have slight movement and that is a no no.
  18. Streetshooter

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Lloyd, I do a lot of B&W so I wouldn't be bothered by that but I don't recall any issues in my color files. I use LR5+. I'll be shooting that lens a lot today at events and will check the files. I'll post a few shots for study. don
  19. Streetshooter

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Lloyd, Hermann, Thank ya kindly. I can't express other than photos how much I enjoy the XP1 and XE1 with the Voigtlander glass. I know, I know I've said things like this before....but this time, it's the real thing....
  20. Streetshooter

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 XE1 15mm Heliar 11-13-0096.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr 11-13-0100.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr