The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Thierry

FS - Sinar LF + Schneider AF Hy6 Lenses

For Sale the following Large Format lenses: All lenses are as new, without any scratches or sign of use (see pics), with their lens caps, in Sinar original boxes. The Schneider AF Super Angulon is with a LowePro protecting pouch. - Sinaron W 102 – 1:4,5 – f 90mm MC / Sinar DB Mount (Euro...
  2. Thierry

from Thierry

To all, I wanted to inform officially, and not giving the impression of having disappeared: I will not longer be Alpa's consultant, nor here on the forum as informed previously, neither directly by email as suggested first. Alpa has decided that they do not want any presence on the forums...
  3. Thierry

Information from Alpa

To all, I would like to inform herewith that I will stop posting or answering questions here on this forum. It is Alpa’s decision to concentrate its efforts less on internet forums and to rather have a direct contact and to answer personally to photographers. It is also meant to not interact...
  4. Thierry

New Alpa Products

Alpa has announced today following new products: 1. ALPA Lens Corrector 64 bit 2. ALPA iPhone Holder MkII 3. Schneider/ALPA Apo-Helvetar 5.6/120 mm aspheric N *Short Barrel* 4. New ALPA 12 MAX Vertical Shift Lock Best regards Thierry
  5. Thierry

Happy New Year 2012

To all, A happy and healthful as well as a prosperous new year. And more images from all. Best wishes Thierry
  6. Thierry

Alpa 12 STC Camera - "100 Best Things In The World"

FYI, 100 Best Things In The World I am aware that it may start a "war" of negative comments, I still think it is nice and fits among the other products. Thierry
  7. Thierry

Alpa eFinder enhanced

For your information: The newest version of the ALPA eFinder is available now: New Alpa eFinder This module adds 2 new tools: - 3D level that can be used with Alpa cameras or any other camera. - Parallax correction and shift simulation for ALPA cameras. Thierry
  8. Thierry

Warning - Stolen Alpa Products in Zürich

To all, this is an official information. Last night burglars entered our Alpa offices in Zurich by force. Dozens of lenses and a not yet clear number of brand new cameras and many accessories have been stolen. We are of course assured against such losses but all this will cause delivery...
  9. Thierry

Information Alpa Switzerland & Thierry Hagenauer

Dear All, I would like to inform you that I will be again active on this forum and some others from now on, officially for the Alpa brand of cameras and accessories based in Zürich, Switzerland. Thomas Weber from Alpa and his wife Ursula got in touch with me a few months ago, and we met then...