The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. JoelM

IPhone Photos

Yep, love that car!
  2. JoelM

Medium Format Pets

Richard Parker!
  3. JoelM

Fun with MF images 2024

I tried the Fuji 50sII. It's a nice and easy to use camera, but I prefer the Leica S2. The Fuji has gone but not before a quick snap of Richard Parker.
  4. JoelM

Thoughtful pics of fauna...

A rather obliging Blue Heron at the San Joaquin Marsh arsh.
  5. JoelM

Fun with Sony Cameras 2024

We only got about 60% coverage of the eclipse here in San Diego, but if you look closely, you can see some sunspot activity above the moon. You can also see the ridges from the lunar craters.
  6. JoelM

SOLD: Mamiya APO 300mm f2.8: SOLD

It went back to whence it came :D. John traded a Leica 135 f3.4 APO plus a few bucks. Joel
  7. JoelM

Mamiya 645 150mm f2.8 A Lens - SOLD

Excellent condition and fast 150mm f2.8 lens. It is an A lens and has Ultra Low Dispersion (ULD) glass. Very sharp and light. This lens is easily adaptable to Leica DSLR and Hasselblad and Fuji mirrorless Medium Format systems as well as other systems. Comes with both lens caps and price...
  8. JoelM

WTB: Contax 645 Complete Body

bump
  9. JoelM

WTB: Contax 645 Complete Body

BUMP
  10. JoelM

Fun with MF images 2024

It has been, by far, the best superbloom myself or my photo-friend have ever seen.
  11. JoelM

Fun with MF images 2024

A lovely Superbloom in the Anzo-Borrego Desert (S2 + 120Macro, 45-90 Zeiss)
  12. JoelM

SOLD - Leica Adapter for S to Mamiya 645 Lenses - SOLD

VERY little use so LNIB with papers. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping - $195
  13. JoelM

Leica CLA recommendations

https://www.dagcamera.com/store/p681/DAG_Camera_Repair-_1980.html
  14. JoelM

Leica CLA recommendations

I don't know them by experience, but they appear to have the skill to CLA your M6. Probably worth a phone call and then drive down there. I use DAG and ship my stuff when needed. Joel
  15. JoelM

SOLD: Mamiya APO 300mm f2.8: SOLD

Bump - offers?