The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

WTB Sigma SD Quattro H

Looking to buy a Sigma SD Quattro H. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks Chris
  2. C

WTB Hasselblad Digital Back for V Mount

I am.... can you tell me about the condition and price...thanks
  3. C

WTB Hasselblad Digital Back for V Mount

Looking to buy a Hasselblad Digital Back for V Mount. Thanks. ‘Chris
  4. C

Anyone Using Pentax DSLR for Weddings and Portraits

I have switched to the Pentax K1 ii for the start of 2022. I have been a professional photographer for 23 years...having shot all the major brands. I love the files coming out of the Pentax K1 ii with the Pentax 85mm 1.4 lens. Here is a sample shoot from last week. Processed in C1 with...
  5. C

WTB Leica M 135mm 3.4

Yes
  6. C

WTB Leica M 135mm 3.4

Indiana, United States
  7. C

WTB Leica M 135mm 3.4

Looking to buy a Leica M 135mm 3.4. Thanks. Chris
  8. C

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

Leica S-E 006 Leica 120mm
  9. C

WTB Leica 006 or S-E 006

Looking to purchase a Leica 006 or Leica S-E 006. If you have one for sale let me know. Thanks Chris
  10. C

SOLD Leica Summicron 35mm f2 v4 and 90mm f2 Pre-ASPH lenses

90mm still available? Thanks. Chris
  11. C

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

Leica S 007 with Leica 100mm F2, 1600 ISO at F2, Natural Light
  12. C

Big Lot of Expired Film

I have a big lot of expired film, from my film days. It has all been store inside, but not in a freezer or refrigerator. Make me an offer. Will ship to Continental US only and payment by PayPal. Buyer to pay shipping costs. Kodak Portra 800 120 - 5 Pack Expired 2013 Kodak Portra 400 135 - 4...
  13. C

Positive Feedback

Seller: me (croutt) Buyer: clyder Excellent buyer, fast payment and great communication.
  14. C

FS: Sony Nex 7, Sony 50mm 1.8, Leica M & R Adapter

Everything is sold. Thanks. Chris
  15. C

FS: Sony Nex 7, Sony 50mm 1.8, Leica M & R Adapter

For Sale: To be sold as a kit. I am reducing my mirrorless camera outfits. All items were purchased new originally. Sony Nex 7 Body with all original packaging, Body is in excellent condition. Has had little use. What use it has had has been in my studio. Sony 50mm 1.8 Lens is also in...
  16. C

Black Leica M9 + Leica Handgrip + 1.4 Magnifier

Sale Pending. Thanks. Chris
  17. C

Black Leica M9 + Leica Handgrip + 1.4 Magnifier

Black Leica M9 (purchased new, I am the original owner). In excellent condition (4434 actuations). Only issue I can see is there are a few light scratch marks on the LCD screen. Up to date with the most recent firmware. Comes with original packaging. Also I will include the Black Leica Handgrip...
  18. C

Positive Feedback

buyer: sxgva Seller: Me Greg was great to work with and had great communication. Fast payment too. Thanks. Chris