The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. N

FS: Leica 35mm Summilux FLE ASPH

Price: $4,250.00 Mint, lightly used with no signs of wear. Comes with original box, lens hood/ caps, all manuals and leather pouch. Local Seattle buyers welcome. No international buyers please. Buyer to incur paypal/ shipping fees.
  2. N

Kostiner 4-blade Component Masking Easel 20" x 24"

The easel has a square format wooden baseboard painted matte black, and has four 1 ½" blades made of spring steel. The easel carriage is made of black annodized aluminum and is spring-dampened for easy operation. Blades attach to the easel carriage by means of a precision molded locking knob...
  3. N

FS: Ricoh GR Digital III Complete Kit

Pending Payment.
  4. N

Bump. New Price $500.
  5. N

Selling a complete GR Digital III kit used only for online review, otherwise untouched mint condition. Kit includes: GR Digital III Camera Mini External Viewfinder (gv2) External Viewfinder (gv1) .75 Wide Conversion Lens (gw2) Hood and Adapter 43 mm (gh2) Soft Case (gc3) Case (gc4)...
  6. N

SOLD: Leica MP in Chrome never used

Re: FS: Leica MP in Chrome never used Is this still available?
  7. N

FS: Chrome 50mm 1.4 Summilux ASPH

Sold. Thanks Edtan for the smooth transaction.
  8. N

Pending Payment.
  9. N

Thanks for all the PM's, this lens is still available.
  10. N

Bump: Open to offers and trades. New Price $4200.
  11. N

Mint as new in box. Lens comes with Leica UVa silver chrome finish filter, leather case plus all paperwork. Price is USD 4350 plus insured shipping. I can provide forum member references. I purchased this from a local workshop attendee and then decided the black version will suit me better as...
  12. N

Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux M ASPH

This lens is 2011 production, is mint condition and ready for a new home. I'm in search for a black version as I'll be upgrading to the M9-P to get my stealth on. Lens comes with box, warranty card, instructions and test certificate. References available. Local sale in Seattle welcome. Can also...