The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

35/1.4 Asph Summilux

Leica Aspherical Summilux 35/1.4 for Sale Glass is mint, some minor wear blemishes on barrel, consistent with use, but inconspicuous. Produces amazing pics, I've had her about 5 years, always well-taken care of. Detents click securely, the ring moves smoothly. Focus ring is butter smooth. 6-bit...
  2. F

FS: Leica Asph 35/1.4 Lux LENS

ASPHERICAL LEICA SUMMILUX 35/1.4 for Sale LENS/FILTER DIAMETER = E46 Glass is mint, some minor wear and tear blemishes on barrel, consistent with use, but inconspicuous. Produces amazing pics, I've had her about 5 years, always well-taken care of. Detents click securely, the ring moves...
  3. F

FS: CV 28/1.9 Asph Lens, 21mm VF Cosina-Voigtlaender

Selling my Cosina-Voigtlaender 28/1.9 Asph lens and CV 21mm VF Need to sell ASAP! Price INCLUDES Shipping & PayPal if bought at my asking price. 1. CV 28/1.9 Aspherical Lens * Glass is in perfect condition * Lens has been CLA'ed by DAG (Don Goldberg), and I have the receipt. *Close...
  4. F

FS: Zeiss 24/1.8 E-mount Lens Sony Nex

For sale is an Exc+ condition Zeiss Lens 24/1.8, E-mount for Sony mirrorless cameras Glass is perfect What can I say? This is the reason I got into the Sony mirrorless cameras (I have a Nex 7 kit with 18-80mm zoom lens for sale as well for $600, original owner). This lens provides...
  5. F

Leica Lenses & Handgrip

The Short List is directly below. The Long list is below that with more detail. Of note, PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS are INCLUDED in all prices below. 1. Leica 35 Summicron v3, SN 2539xxx, 1972 2. Leica 50 Summicron v3 SN 2340xxx, 1969 3. SOLD Leica handgrip #14405 for M series film...
  6. F

M7 Limited Ed. Exc

Leica 0.72 M7........Price dropped. Price INCLUDES shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees. Exc condition, Limited Edition black chrome “Test Camera USA”, as seen on the top plate. These were a limited edition produced by Leica to give to US Authorized Leica Dealers as part of a promo for release of...
  7. F

Exc Leica Lenses***

Folks, I dont have much history here on GetDPI, but I have an appreciable history on RFF/RangefinderForum. Please see the ad on that site for many more pics. All prices INCLUDE insured shipping and PayPal. All lenses are clean and clear: no haze, fungus, etc. they have only negligible...
  8. F

SOLD: Leica M9-P, Exc+ Price drop

Price drop for Leica M9-P which now INCLUDES shipping/insurance and PayPal fees. Folks: I dont have much history here on GetDPI, but I have lots of history on RFF/RangefinderForum ----------------------------------------- 1. M9-P: $6000 including PayPal fees ($175) and CONUS shipping/insurance...
  9. F

SOLD: Leica 35 Asph Cron Price Drop

Hi folks, I dont have much history on GetDPI, but I have a lot on RFF/RangeFinderForum dot com, where I spend most of my web-photo time. And I have 100% feedback scores on multiple buy/sell sites. User ID is "fotomeow" Price dropped for Asph Cron 35/2 with Leica 12526 rectangular hood/cap &...
  10. F

SOLD: Leica M9-P & 35mm Asph Summicron

Hi folks, I dont have much history on GetDPI, but I do on RFF, where I spend most of my web-photo time. And I have 100% feedback scores. ----------------------- Leica M9-P and Asph Summicron 35/2 Sale See below 1. for M9-P 2. for Asph Cron 35/2 with 12585 hood and rear cap...