The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. ErikTande

Fun with Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f1.8

Took this last Friday while shooting a Doctor Who music video.
  2. ErikTande

Panasonic 7-14

Got my new lens cap! I feel much better not having the lens exposed when it's sitting in my bag. Thanks again for the links!
  3. ErikTande

GH3 Field Test

I can't wait to see the wireless control apps that are going to come out for it. Great review!
  4. ErikTande

Panasonic 7-14

Thanks!!!! I just placed my order!
  5. ErikTande

Panasonic 7-14

Any idea what the size is? Is it 87mm? Olympus LC-87 87mm Lens Cap 260024 B&H Photo Video
  6. ErikTande

75/1.8 vs 70-100/2.8 thoughts

I have the 75mm 1.8, and I can't imagine life without it right now. The lens is absolutely stellar. The price of the 35-100mm 2.8 is too steep for me, and I have an older Canon FD with a similar zoom range and aperture that I use all the time with an adapter, so I'm holding off for now.
  7. ErikTande

Panasonic 7-14

I think I lost my lens cap for my 7-14mm... Any idea where I can order a new one?
  8. ErikTande

The reflections in this are awesome!
  9. ErikTande

No Fun with Oly 45mm thread?

Was shooting some more parts of a Halloween video last night, stopped at the end to grab some promotional stills. GH2, Olympus 45mm 1.8, ISO 2000.
  10. ErikTande

Was going to edit my post above to include this, but I can't find the edit button :P
  11. ErikTande

Grabbed a couple stills with my GH1 and 75mm 1.8 while shooting some Halloween video. .jpg straight out of the camera.
  12. ErikTande

Above Idaho Springs, CO.
  13. ErikTande

2 new Panasonic lenses announced - 42.5mm 1.2 and 150mm 2.8

From here: 43 Rumors Anyone want to buy my Olympus 45mm 1.8? ;-)
  14. ErikTande

A promo picture I took with my GH2 and Olympus 75mm 1.8 after shooting a Hunger Games Parody Video today. Shutter speed 250, 1.8, ISO 1600 (had to up the shutter speed, I was handheld and tired, which was giving me blurry pics)
  15. ErikTande

GH3 rumours start to abound

I'm not too keen on a bigger body to be honest. I like how small the GH2 is.
  16. ErikTande

First paid shoot with my E-M5

Great pics!
  17. ErikTande

GH3 rumours start to abound

Any word on a global shutter?
  18. ErikTande

Panasonic 7-14

Chicago, 3 pics at 7mm with a 60 second exposure stitched together
  19. ErikTande

Awesome shots, I really love this one and how the path winds through the image, it really leads your eye.