The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

FS: Hasselblad 500ELX Body, C & CF Lenses

Selling these lenses and Camera Body: Shipping cost varies and paypal fee of 3% will need to be added. Hasselblad 500ELX- Excellent Condition, with A12 back (scratches on the inside of the back) and waist level finder- $299 Hasselblad PME51 Metered Prism Viewfinder , Good Condition $299...
  2. T

FS: Hasselblad 501cm w/ Carl Zeiss CF 80mm f/2.8

Hasselblad 501cm with lens CF 1:2,8/80mm Planar T* and magazine A12-6x6 and waist level viewfinder plus quick focus ring. Body in excellent condition, no scratches or dings or dents on body, clean. The 80mm lens is new, just purchased with box. Quick focus ring is new. A12 back and waist level...
  3. T

FS: Leica NOCTILUX-M 50mm f/0.95 ASPH

Used only a few times Leica Noctilux f/.95, looks as new. This was purchased late last year and I rarely use it as it was too heavy for me. Includes all original packaging and accessories. Will also include original Leica filter. Price $10500 net to me. Bank Wires only. Shipping cost varies...
  4. T

FS: Leica 135mm f/4 M Mount 11851

Excellent performing 135mm Tele-Elmar 11851 Smooth focus travel and aperture ring. Includes: - 135mm lens - Leitz rear lens cap - Leica metal lens cap. - Hard Leather Lens case No marks on lens surface, coating in excellent shape. No marks on metal lens barrel. Not six bit coded. $750...
  5. T

FS: Hasselblad 500 CM w/ Planar 80mm 2.8 C *T,and Waist Viewfinder

Hasselblad 500 C/M Outfit w/ Planar 80mm f2.8 C *T, Waist Viewfinder, and a A12 back. Everything working properly as it should be, have tested it. Its user condition , shows signs of use. The pictures show the condition. Will also throw in a metered prism finder for free but the prism finder...
  6. T

WTB: Hasselblad 503CW and D-40 flash

Hi, I am looking for a mint condition hasselblad 503cw and D-40 flash. Please let me know if you have one for sale, looking for a good price. Thank You!!!
  7. T

WTB: Hasselblad SWC

Hi, I'm looking for a Hasselblad SWC in very good / excellent / mint condition. Preferred type: SWC/M with CF lens, or 903, or 905. Thanks!
  8. T

Withdrawn : Leica M9 18.0 MP Digital Camera - Steel gray (Body Only)

Purchased this on August 31, 2010. The camera is in very good condition, just has 2 hairline scratches on the top on the steel plate and a few very minor little nicks. Overall condition is good. Will come with original box and accessories it came with. This is only for the M9 body. no lens or...
  9. T

FS: Leica Summilux-M 50mm/ 1.4 ASPH 11891

For sell is my Leica Summilux-M 1.4/ 50mm ASPH lens, this lens was purchased on Nov, 27, 2011. It is just like new, excellent condition, no scratches or anything, very clean lens. Has a B+W filter on it. Will come with everything it came with as you would of bought from shop yourself. This is...
  10. T

FS Leica SF 24D TTL Flash

For sale is a in boxed Leica SF 24D TTL Flash, not used, all original in box. Asking $300.
  11. T

FS: Expodisc 77mm Professional Digital White Balance NEUTRAL

Selling a like new in box EXPODISC, I purchased this from Amazon 2 months ago for my trip to asia, it is very new condition, hardly used and well kept. Asking $60 for it. Shipping $5 for in states only.
  12. T

FS LEICA 90mm Macro Elmar-M F/4, Viewfinder Magnifier 1.4, Thumbs Up

Leica Telephoto 90mm f/4 Macro-Elmar M Lens w/ Macro Adapter M 3969540, not 6 bit coded, Very NEW condition, very very minor use. I hardly used this lens. Macro adapter is free of dust and very clean also. Will come with black leather lens holder for the lens only. No box This lens is very hard...
  13. T

FS Leica 50mm Summicron f/2 LATEST VERSION 6-bit coded

Purchase 3 months ago, excellent condition. No scratches, just like NEW!!! Will come with original Leica filter. . Newest version, 6-bit coded. NO Box but Leica leather case included. This was bought from USA but I am currently traveling in taiwan, so it will be shipped from taiwan via Express...
  14. T

SOLD Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5 Super Wide Angle Aspherical

Just purchased a month ago for my trip to Japan, used it once only and decide my Leica try elmar lens is enough for me, so selling this like NEW, in box, just used once Voigtlander 15mm lens with viewfinder. This is the screw mount version which I will include the adapter with it. All items will...
  15. T

FS Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron Like New

Purchase 1 month ago, just like new in box. Will come with original Leica filter. No scratches, perfect condition. Newest version, 6-bit coded. Box, Leica leather case included. Asking $1850
  16. T

Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux-M Aspherical Lens NEWEST VERSION

Just purchased this and changed my mind, cause I also purchased the 50mm Noctilux, so I need to give this beautiful lens up, this is the newest version of the 35mm Summilux F1.4 11663, very hard to find, I paid high price for this. This lens was just taken out to look at only, no shots taken...
  17. T

FS Leica X1 Just Like NEW $1500

Just like new in original box. Purchased this 6 months ago, still have warranty on it. Hardly used, only used a few times. No signs of wear or scratches. Back screen is protected with GIOTTOI screen protector and the lens has a protector on it too which I bought from ebay for $59.99. Also will...