The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. L

Contax to E-mount AF adapter!

You're right again, we'll be beta testing the manual override. I hope that it works, but it's a bit mad to sell a final version which has a new funtion over the beta version. Let's hope it's a simple mechanism that can't be screwed up… And, in the end, maybe for 60$ it would have been actually...
  2. L

You're so right. So I asked the manufacturer. Straight from the horse's mouth: Hi, thank you so much so your order and the sure that the final version have MF override. The Beta version is for promotion and test, not for sale. The one you ordered is final version. Thank you so much. I guess...
  3. L

That's what you can read on the Chinese thread linked above: DingD Posted 2013-3-5 01:28 The book is the final version, right? Do not mind waiting. I asked next mxcamera, and he said the scheduled final version. Based on the above information, the ring of the old beams should be 2-3...
  4. L

I don't know where do you get this from. We're getting the final product. It's not shipping until the last week of March. I've ordered it, so we'll see how it goes, but it seems to me that making such statements with no basis is making no one a service.
  5. L

A900 tethered shooting

For LR, you've got a plugin, both for windows and mac osx: Sony Alpha Tethered Capture Plug-in for Lightroom 4 for Windows - DNA Software Sony Alpha Tethered Capture Plug-in for Lightroom 4 for Mac OS X - DNA Software I'm not sure whether it can be done or not in Capture One.
  6. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... I've just received a konica Hexanon 21/2,8. Here are some images that I took with the Sony NEX 5N on the first days I had it. I'm quite impressed. It's only foible it's its quite pronounced field curvature, but I guess it's manageable. All these shots are a...
  7. L

Tale of 2 camera extremes

This makes sense for medium format, but not for APS-C!
  8. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... Thanks for commenting, DjordjeJ. You mean something like this? I'm not sure, though… Really nice images, by the way. Michiel, excellent ones, as usual!
  9. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... Thank you, Michiel and Ingo!
  10. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... Some photos with the nex 5N: Minolta Rokkor 28/2 This one I don't quite remember the lens I used… Probably it still was the 28.
  11. L

Share your best NEX-5N images here

Very nice!
  12. L

It was a pleasure, Ingo!*I'm looking forward to seeing your pics! Xavier
  13. L

Hi, Ingo, I'm curious what you come up with in Mallorca, being myself from the island. Really nice pictures everyone! Xavier
  14. L

Philber encouraged me to post some San Francisco shots I took on a recent visit: Kit lens Ocean Beach (Contax G 90 2,8) Palo Alto (kit) Santa Cruz, with the Contax G 28 2,8
  15. L

Fun with NEX-7

Nope, I can see them and I'm quite new
  16. L

Canon 5D classic+ lenses

Here you have some photos, so you don't have to go outside the forum in order to looking at them:
  17. L

Some new images to put some life into this thread: Zeiss Opton 50 1,5 at 5,6 CV 35 1,4 Yashica ML 21 3,5 at 5,6 Thanks for looking, Xavier
  18. L

Canon 5D classic+ lenses

Hi, I've got a Canon 5D classic for sale, plus two batteries, a Tokina 28-70 2,6-2,8 and a Sigma 15,30 3,5-4,5. I bought it second hand and I couldn't get used to it. I ended up buying a Sony A900, with which I'm much more pleased with. My ebay ID is xavierbarcel (mostly as a seller, but I...
  19. L

It's the Gariz (Corean made, real leather, very nice, but a little expensive) for the NEX 5, but it fits no problem. The only thing not to like about this half case is the tripod screw location. It's on one side, but since I don't use tripods much, I just take the case off when I've got to. Xavier
  20. L

First photopost here! A few with the Yashica ML 21 3,5 and the combination in question: Xavier