The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Achro - Live View!!

Hi, might be a stupid question but i am confused on this, The acro 260, has it a kodak or dalsa sensor?..
  2. J

Filter/cloth - black cloth? Magic cloth?

Hi guys, i ve got a pickle maybe you guys can help. I am in search of a specific type of filter/cloth. I ve seen a video once on you tube but i can t rember the name of it. I think it was black cloth. Used in studio when shooting jewelery & parfume What it does: You put ot infront of your...
  3. J

C1pro, doesn't sort on Rating anymore

so i've updated C1pro, ( latest version now) But when i want to sort on rating, it doesn't do it any more, any tips ? ..
  4. J

What feature's would you add to C1P?

I don't see your quarrel with reliability of C1pro, For me it has been the most reliable app i own..
  5. J

What feature's would you add to C1P?

- Cross Platform, network renderfarm, so that i can prepare all my batch "processes" and just click send to render over network ( like 3dsmax and maya can), and all the computers in my network, or a couple of computers in the server rack could "help" render at night.. ( or day), how ever it must...
  6. J

Copal shutter - end of production. What's next?

Mhm, the only disadvantage for electronic shutters is we will have to take AGAIN more batteries with us :) :p:p , and the price :).. Does any one have images of the " complete" Rollei shutter setup ? Just to know .. :) thanks ju
  7. J

Handholding Pancake cam -> Focussing tip ?

Hi, I've got a Arca Rm3di , but the question also is for the Alpa, Cambo, Gotshald, etc etc users.. I would like to use my Rm3di handheld to, as i am getting realy fedup with my Phase/Mamiya 645, and realy happy with my Arca body, it might be the soluition for me. So before i make some extra...
  8. J

1 central List of PS alternatives - Lets Boycot Adobe

Hi Guys so i've been reading up Gazwa's post: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/image-processing/45805-photoshop-goes-subscription-only.html And guy's ( and everyones remarks on it). I als feel like a money donkey in Adobe's eyes, and don't see why i have to go to CC service as i will not use 95% of...
  9. J

Arca quick release

Hi i have the cube with the fliplock, ( I could choose what i wanted, fliplock or other whatever, arca lets you choose) .. Why - I think it's the point of buying everything full option :p :p - And i personally thought it was safer, that your camera can't just slide of willy nilly just by the...
  10. J

Arca Rm3di

Great tought, to fix the Disto this way.. What the Ipad app, realy nice, but actually guys all you need to make it yourself ( better than for instance the "tilt" calculator app) is: - Excel ( or openoffice in my case), - A freshening up of your Pythagoras rule - A freshening up of your Sinus ...
  11. J

selfmade one shot cable release

Hi, it's a nice idea, but i think it wouldn't work with phase ones backs..? ( no ? ) As the Phaseone back needs at the end of the photo the shutter do close the "flash" cirquit, so it knows the image is done;.. What are your thoughts ? .. greets ju
  12. J

Feeler: Linhof Techno complete kit

Luckely exactly the idea i had about it
  13. J

aha, One quick question, still why did you sell ? not happy with it ? .. As i am ready to buy one ( in france) might be handy to know if it's not that good as i hope it is..
  14. J

Can i ask some thing ? Just because i am curious.. Why are you selling the Linhof body second hand ? more expensive than it costs new..? I 've got the price over here from the Paris large format shop, as i am looking to buy one and ready to order... Greets ju