The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Erik Five

Nikon Fm2 Half frame

This is half frame cameras though. ;)
  2. Erik Five

Nikon Fm2 Half frame

Anyone else has three of these? :grin::cool:
  3. Erik Five

WTB: Minolta Dimage 5400 mkI filmholder

Yeah. Thats right. I just googled it. How much do you want for it? I need it to be shipped to Norway, Europe though.
  4. Erik Five

I undertand that. I really don´t need two of these, but how much are you asking?
  5. Erik Five

FS: Hassy 503CW Ruby Red

Hasselblad 503CW Ruby Red Medium Format SLR Film Camera Body Only. Used and in good working condition. Not a lot of wear. See pics. Working as it should. It was a gift from a Hassy dealer here in Norway and the Millenium dark slide was included. I do believe that the Ruby Red Millenium had a...
  6. Erik Five

Anyone have one of these lying around that they don´t use? I live in Norway, Europe, so has to be shipped here.
  7. Erik Five

Yellow Hasselblad 903SWCE, 38mm, finder and case for sale.

Hi guys Long time no see. ;) I have something special for sale here today. Yellow Hasselblad 903SWCE, 38mm, finder and case for sale. "Hasselblad SWC with attached motor drive, made as special order from 1985 to 2000. Only a few tens of copies. This one was sold in 1995." Hasselblad 903 SWCE...
  8. Erik Five

WTB. Luigi shoulder strap or wriststrap.

Pref: Rally, Fox, Brown/Cognac or Desert in color. I live in Norway so it needs to be sent here. Cheers Erik
  9. Erik Five

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Leica S2. 35 2.5 Faroe Islands.
  10. Erik Five

Leica S to the Faroe Islands

Hi I´m currently on the Faroe Islands with a Leica S2. I have posted the last four days on my blog. You can check it out here: threesixfivedays | Ill shoot pics every day and update this blog a couple of times a week. Two more days to go. All images with the 35 f:2.5. Cheers
  11. Erik Five

Sent you a pm!

Sent you a pm!
  12. Erik Five

WTB BP MP or BP MP Classic

Thanks for PM´s and emails! He found a BP M4 a couple of hours ago. Thanks again for the help.
  13. Erik Five

Or a BP M4.
  14. Erik Five

WTB BP MP or BP MP Classic Pref with brassing. This is for a friend of mine and he misses his old brassed MP that he sold a couple of years ago. Everything must work as it should. The price should reflect the condition. Has to be sent to Norway, Europe. Send me a pm or a email on...
  15. Erik Five

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thanks again!
  16. Erik Five

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thanks David!
  17. Erik Five

Fun w/Digital M Images

Was in NYC for five days, but I got a stomach flu after two so only got two days of shooting. The rest of the images can be seen here: NYC « threesixfivedays
  18. Erik Five

WTB Gossen Digisix and might want to buy Luigi Wrist/Neckstrap

I might need one Robert. Ill send you an email ;)