The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

Automatic stacking with the IQ4 150 and Cambo Actus XL

Just in case it is helpful to other members I would like to show my solution to do automatic stacks with a technical camera. Some weeks ago I bought a like new Cambo Ultima 23 used at a very modest price and upgraded it with 2 parts to an Actus XL. I have an Actus DB, so all the necessary other...
  2. W

WTB Seitz 6x17 camera

Hi, I am searching for a Seitz 6x17 camera without the sensor but if possible with a lens (90 or 180mm Schneider). I live in EU. Regards Wolfgang
  3. W

WTB!! EU Phase One Blue Ring 35mm

Hi everyone, please contact me if you have a Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring 35mm F 3.5 for sale. The lens has to be in mint condition and should ship from inside the EU. Kind regards :):) Wolfgang
  4. W

Leica Apo Telyt 280 F4 image circle

Hi, did anyone test the rare Leica R 280 Apo Telyt F4 on a Alpa FPS or Hartblei Camera with a IQ 180 or similar? Does it fill the full frame or are there dark corners? Thanks for your help Wolfgang
  5. W

WTB Rodenstock 40 HR or 32 HR

Hi everybody, if anyone out there, prefered in Europe, has one of the 2 lenses for sale, let me know. Kind regards Wolfgang
  6. W

Silver Chrome M9-P with only 1100 actuations and new sensor!

Hi everybody, for sale is a Leica M9-P in mint condition. The camera was upgraded by Leica Customer Care from a M9 about a year ago with everything to make a new M9-P out of it ( chrome top and bottom plate , saphir glass, new leather etc. ) Last week the camera returned from Leica after a full...
  7. W

Nikon D800E and Leica Apo Elmarit R 180mm f2,8 - my new dreamteam

Hello everybody, just would like to share with you my new camera-lens combination I got today. I bought the Leica lens on Ebay, converted it with a Leitax bayonet for my D800E and did some testshots in the afternoon. I have to say that I am very happy with the results, the pictures are all...
  8. W

WTB Contax 645 Auto Bellows

Hello everybody, if there is a Contax 645 Auto Bellows in good condition for sale, please let me know! Best regards Wolfgang
  9. W

Alpa 12 SWA+ one shot cable

So this is my first post, hello to everyone.:) I am just building up an Alpa system with a 12 SWA and would like to use the Kapture group one shot release cable. I am sure, i saw a picture in one Thread with the cable mounted on the camera, but i can not find it again. Could anyone who has it be...