The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. 3

FS: Assorted Filters: Leica, B+W, Heliopan

Time to clean up my closet so here's some filters is available for sale. All have no mark on the glass. Price for quick sale : - Vintage Leica M body cap with Leica script, EX condition, $40 each. - Vintage Leica E39 UV and UVa filters in chrome finish, EX condition, some brightmarks on the...
  2. 3

FS/T: Leica Elmarit-M 21/2.8, 50 Summicron-M V4, 54MZ-3...

Up for sale is some lenses and accessories that I don't really need instead I realize my old digital camera need to replace soon. So here is some items that need to sell or trade for a D600 body or X100 or CV 35/1.2 Version 2 in really nice condition only. - Leica 50/2 Summicron version 4 with...
  3. 3

FS:LNIB VC 40/1.4, 90/4 Elmar-C & Filter

Hi guys/gals, I have for sale: - VC Nokton Classic 40/1.4 M.C. lens in Like New condition with its original box. Lens bought 2 years ago but I rarely using it. There's no wear on the extenal surface, Glass is all flawless as same as diaphram, focus as smooth as from day 1. SOLD. - Leica Elmar-C...
  4. 3

FS: Leica 90/4 Elmar-C Mint- w/box, serie 5.5 filters, 12585 shade

Hi guys and gals, I have a close to mint Leica 90/4 Elmar-C with it matching box and serial number available for sale. Aperture blade is clean, has some usual dust inside and slightly haze can be seen on the inside of front element surface with strong flashlight. Focus is smooth and f-stop is...
  5. 3

FS: Leica 21mm Viewfinder 12008

For sale is a Leica 21mm plastic viewfinder 12008 in great condition. Looking through the finder is a joy as it's very bright, clean and clear. There's some dust particles inside only can be seen if looking from the front. A light scratch on the left side which indicates by a green circle and on...
  6. 3

Sale Pending: Leica 40/2 Summicron with box

For sale is a 40/2 Summicron-C in clean condition with original matching box. It's not mint but only shows a moderate amount of wear from careful use. Cla'd was done in March, 2012 by Youxin Ye. Glass is clean, clear with couple cleaning marks on the rear. Comes with original rubber lens shade...
  7. 3

FS : Leica Swing Out Polarizing filter FISUMMI E39 w/clamp-on

There's 2 available: First : E. Leitz N.Y. Swing Out polarizing filter E39 code name: FISUMMI #13396 with clamp-on feature. Glass is perfect and in pristine cosmetic condition. However, the swing out feature is a bit looseness to my taste. Can be used with all Leica lens with E39 filter size...
  8. 3

FS : Canon 50/1.2 LTM $375

For sale is a mint- looking Canon 50/1.2 LTM. However, lens focusing an aperture ring is a bit stiff due to sitting unused for too long. Glass does have coating marks and light haze or stainning surrounding the rear glass. Diaphragm is clean with no oil visible. Due to the above mentions, lens...
  9. 3

FS : Leica Summaron 35/2.8 w/ M3 Google

Leica Summaron 35/2.8 with google for M3 and removable M-mount for use with any M bodies with M adapter. Lens is in great condition with some wear mostly on the lens noise cause by lens shade. Glass is all clean, clear since it just got a CLA'd by DAG. Some cleaning marks on the front element...
  10. 3

Fs : Canon 35/2 LTM lens

Nice and clean black Canon 35/2 LTM lens with Summicron quality. Clean glass, no fungus, no cleaning mark. Diaphragm has no oil visible. Smooth focus and snappy aperture ring. Lens in EX cosmetic condition with some marks at the sharp edges of the focus knurling ring. Lens comes with generic...