The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Kevin Sink

FS: 32mm Rodenstock HR Digaron W, Arca Swiss lens mount

Excellent, as new condition, just completely refurbished by Rodenstock! The optical engineering of this lens is simply superb. Opening up your raw files in LR or Capture One, then applying some sharpening will blow you away. This lens has to be one of the best wide angle lenses ever made. It’s...
  2. Kevin Sink

FS: 210mm Schneider Apo Symmar L, f5.6

General Comments: When you need to reach out across a lake to a row of trees, shoot a hillside of aspens, employ a selective focus technique, this is an ideal lens. It is beautifully sharp within the depth of field range, but it being a 210mm, that dof range is small, especially on subjects...
  3. Kevin Sink

FS: 90mm Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital, f5.6

General Comments: This is the older rendition of the Rodenstock 90mm, not to be confused with the much more expensive Digaron 90mm HR. This lens may not be quite as sharp as the HR version, but is still a truly exceptional lens. It also has the distinct advantage of not requiring an extension...
  4. Kevin Sink

FS: 32mm Rodenstock HR Digaron W, Arca Swiss lens mount

The optical engineering of this lens is simply superb. Opening up your raw files in LR or Capture One, then applying some sharpening will blow you away. This lens has to be one of the best wide angle lenses ever made. It’s stunningly sharp when centered on the P65 sensor, with only modest...
  5. Kevin Sink

FS: Phase One P65, Contax Mount

The P65 has been one of the most successful medium format digital backs ever produced. This back is in excellent condition. Capture Integration in Atlanta has just cleaned & inspected the back and given it their seal of approval. Documentation available on request. Moderate exposure count of...
  6. Kevin Sink

Arca Swiss Rm3di & Phase One P65 System for sale

I have used this camera system for the last 3 of my 25 years as a professional landscape photographer. The extreme precision and control this system provides, along with some of the best optics in the photographic industry has allowed me to capture some of the best work in my career. If you...