The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Leaf Aptus Tethering into Lightroom?

3rd generation noname adapter.
  2. F

I use the same method: Eye-Fi card in a CF card adapter. I cannot say that it works 100%, but it's fine for interior or still life photography I think. If my notebook is close (about 2 meters) to the camera the transfer speed is about 15-30 sec per picture. Sometimes the connection lost, but...
  3. F

You can use auto import in LR. You can find it in the file menu. It's really simple to set up. If you don't want to run two programs at the same time on your computer, you can use a WiFi card and the auto import feature of LR. I use this method with my Aptus 22 and it works well. It's fast...
  4. F

FS: Phase One H10 digital back for Hasselblad V

Has been sold.
  5. F

Went to e**y.
  6. F

Hello everyone! I reduced the price to 444 USD / 350 EUR net to me. Shipping is a little bit expensive to the USA, so I think it's better for european buyers. Best, fabee
  7. F

WTB: Phase One P45, P45+ "V" back

Yes. It has ended with 6950 USD, but zero bids... Funny.
  8. F

Leaf Aptus 5 & Hasselblad V lenses

What about 5555 USD for the back?
  9. F

WTB: Phase One P45, P45+ "V" back

What about this one: 160792719599 (on e**y) for 5450 USD?
  10. F

FS (EU) Schneider Digitar 35mm + Center Filter

Hello Vincent, Thank you for your answer. In the case if you change your mind, please just let me know. Thanks. Best regards, fabee
  11. F

FS (EU) Schneider Digitar 35mm + Center Filter

Hello, What about 1650 EUR included the center filter, the shipping, insurance and the PayPal fee? Best regards, fabee
  12. F

Hello Ed, What do you think about 650 USD net to me? Yes, it works flawlessly. Best, fabee
  13. F

Hello, No, I still have it. I think around 800 USD + shipping, but I listen to serious offers. Regards, fabee
  14. F

WTB: Hasselblad SWC

Hello, Are you interested in SWC/M with no CF lens as well? I have a Black one with T*. Best, fabee
  15. F

FS Cambo 35xl, Hassy 50 CFi, Canon 135L & 70-200/4IS

Hello, Do you still have the 35xl?
  16. F

Pictures: The GetDPI Photography Forums - fabee's Album: Phase One H10 digital back for sale
  17. F

Here are the pictures. If you need the hi-res versions, please let me know.