The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

MacBook Pro 13-inch late 2011 2.4 GHz 8GB $750

This is a 1.3 year old MBP that is in an absolutely MINT condition. The only drawback is that it's missing its original box (used to ship another computer to family in Japan). The reason why it's so minty is that while it's a portable computer, it was probably taken out of the apartment twice...
  2. R

[FS] Hasselblad CZ CFi Distagon 50/4 FLE

I need to offload some stuff to finance a big purchase I made. Here's a minty Distagon for you. I'd rate it 9.5/10 for cosmetics, mechanics, and optics. Comes with original front and rear caps. $950 + shipping & PP fees. High-res images uploaded on Picasa for your viewing pleasure...
  3. R

[FS-Feeler] Voigtländer Macro Apo-Lanthar 125mm f2.4 (EF mount) w/ hood

Hi y'all. So, there might be an opportunity for me to get something I've wanted for a while now, and if that happens, I'm going to have to do some serious gear dumpage. Although it's not set in stone yet, I want to start getting some feelers for the higher-valued stuff. Let me know if you are...
  4. R

[WTB] Noctilux 50/1

Hi, First and foremost; I'm not in a hurry and I don't have cash in hand. But one of the things I promised myself this year, one of my resolutions, is to get a Nocti this year, and so I want to start feeling for it. Here's what I seek: • it doesn't have to be pristine; I don't mind some...
  5. R

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 [Body]

Hi, I'm moving over to the NEX/APS-C platform for my compact digitals, and so I'm selling my GF1. It has some scuffs from use but overall I'd say cosmetics is 8/10. LCD has some light scuff/scratches but nothing deep and they become barely noticeable when turned ON. Functionally it's...
  6. R

FS: Hasselblad 503CW

A 503CW body in perfect working order (I'm the second owner). Has some cracks in the back shutter and internal palpas coating, though they don't pose any issues. One caveat is that the body was a special order, and it has the first owner's name etched on the plate adhered to the right side of...