The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

Luigi crocodile embossed case and deluxe strap M8/M9/ME/MM

The case and strap has been SOLD. Thanks!
  2. G

Leica 14470 M8/M9/ME battery charger and 2 batteries

Charger/batteries are now SOLD. Thanks.
  3. G

Luigi crocodile embossed case and deluxe strap M8/M9/ME/MM

Luigi black crocodile embossed leather case with deluxe strap for Leica M8, M9, M9-P, ME, MM. Has Built-in grip with detachable back. Used this case for my M9-P and the crocodile embossing complemented the camera very well and gave a subtle elegance since it is black leather. I altered the...
  4. G

Thumbs Up Ep-1S and CSEP-1S

Traded in the Leica M9P so have two Thumbs Up available: 1) Thumbs Up EP-1S Silver for Leica M8, M9, M9P, MA: good condition with brassing Price: $45 (includes paypal fees) $8.95 USPS ground shipping 2) Thumbs Up CSEP-1S black for Leica M8, M9, M9P, MA: has external cold shoe allowing...
  5. G

The Leica (part # 14470) battery charger was a warranty replacement for my M9P and comes complete with original packaging and all three attachments (US, EU, and auto plugs). This also comes with the original M9P battery and an after-market battery which has worked well. B&H Photos lists the...
  6. G

Since My Leica M9P had sensor corrosion problems, I upgraded and no longer need the corresponding charger and batteries. The Leica (part # 14470) battery charger was a warranty replacement for my M9P battery charger and comes complete with original packaging and all three attachments (US, EU...
  7. M9P parts for sale

M9P parts for sale

8. M9P parts for sale

M9P parts for sale

9. M9P parts for sale

M9P parts for sale

10. M9P parts for sale

M9P parts for sale

11. M9P parts for sale

M9P parts for sale

12. M9P parts for sale

M9P parts for sale

13. M9P parts for sale

M9P parts for sale

14. G

FS:Leica M10 battery #24003 BP-SCL5

PM sent, thanks.
  15. G

FRAUD Alert!

I've gotten the same response from a WTB ad as well from Tom ... he first said that he only took money gram or bank deposit and when I said no, he gave the same response: Thanks for your email..I understand and we can also use Paypal because it provide more security,I felt very bad because you...
  16. G

WTB: Summicron 50 collapsible LTM

Just got a new to me iiif and looking for a Summicron 50 collapsible LTM to complete my Barnack GAS :grin: Knowing that the coatings were soft, the search is on for a clean glass version. Please let me know if you have one for sale or any leads to one. Thanks!
  17. G

Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd and Woody, Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. Woody, special thanks for running the photo through the software ... definitely looks better. This is my first time with LR and still figuring it out. Thanks again everyone! Alejandro
  18. G

Fun w/Digital M Images

David, Thanks for the input ... still working on my PP (especially with B&W) and the points you brought up would definitely enhance the photo. Always good to get others' perspectives ;-) Thanks! Alejandro Since you ask and FWIW :) I think that if you can bring a bit more light to the male...
  19. G

Fun w/Digital M Images

As much as I "tried" to simplify with 28,50,90 combo ... I really missed the cron 35. Was able to get another one just in time for a trip to KL. Ever feel that everyone's watching you? One of the best parts of traveling is all the fresh fruit: Slightly different from the shopping aisle...
  20. G

Summicron 35 f/2 ASPH (SOLD) and BIOGON 21 f/2.8 (SOLD)

Re: Summicron 35 f/2 ASPH (SOLD) and BIOGON 21 f/2.8 with finder Both lenses are now SOLD! Thanks everyone.