The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

FS-Filters of many sizes and Types-PM me before buying a filter

what's left from 77 and 67 sizes?
  2. F

Darkroom Photo Paper: Kentmere Art Document

i'm interested with the 8x10. how much. PM please. :D
  3. F

WTB: Leica M3 or M2

please pm me how much if thats fine. i'm still looking for alternative.
  4. F

FS: Mamiya rb67 ProS kit - $250 + shipping

goodluck man! i sold my m4p already. :) looking for m3 or m2. let me know when you shipped the goods :P will send you shirt when i get back to mnl
  5. F

FS: Mamiya rb67 ProS kit - $250 + shipping

hey you are here too? hahaha. did you get my last messages on apug? why are you selling this i thought you are enjoying the monster? 8x10? :)
  6. F

thanks morituri. i'm still on the hunt. i will update this thread if ever. :)
  7. F

im ok with very good condition not really mint. i know i have to pay more for that. let see if i can find something. thanks!
  8. F

UP! looks like my last option is evilbay lol
  9. F

Hi, Looking for a M3 or M2 in EX and in good working condition. no dings/dents/minimal scratches or any other problem.. Budget is $700-$800. Please email me with pictures and details at filmguerillas [at] gmail dot com Thank You!
  10. F

FS: Zeiss Ikon Limited Edition LNIB

beautiful camera. how i wish i can expand my budget for a new M mount body. up for you!
  11. F

FS: Canon VI-T rangefinder camera <E.P> version--$280

wow nice. i'm starting to love these canon LTM especially the lenses. could you pm me price for 35/2 or 35/1.5? thanks
  12. F

WTT: 1958 M3

hi! can you send pictures of mint m2 and if theres m3 that you want to sell at filmguerillas [at] gmail dot com. thank you!