The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

For Sale: Sony Alpha 900 body - 1450 Euro only a few 100 clicks, like new ZA 24-70/2.8 - 975 Euro like new Sigma 300/2.8 with Alpha mount - 1850 Euro only a few weeks old, like new Sigma 1.4 Converter (new) included ALL GEAR COMES IN THE ORIGINAL BOXES SHIPPING COSTS NOT INCLUDED Worked...
  2. J

FS: ALPA adjustable Digitalback Adapter MA 645 (Mamiya/Phase One 645AFD)

For sale ALPA adjustable Digitalback Adapter MA 645 (Mamiya/Phase One 645AFD) It is not new, but only a few months old - bought in January this year. It wasn't really in use, only tested ... it works as supposed ;) Comes in the original box(es). Asking 550 Euro plus shipping. Additional...
  3. J

SOLD: ALPA SWA Kit and Phase One Kit: 645AFD / 80mm / P45

FS: ALPA SWA Rosewood P1 wakeup, Phase One Kit consisting of Phase One 645 AFD, Phase One 80mm 2.8 AF and a refurbished P45 (count: 1175 only!!) with about 10 months of warranty left It seems that I'm forced to sell my MF gear that I bought only a few weeks ago :eek: :( :( :( :mad: :mad...
  4. J

Help needed! C 1 - unintentionally closed a subtab

Hi all, I'm new to C 1 and ran into troubles having unintentionally closed a subtab ("Clarity") under the "Details" tab. Tried to find out where/how to reopen it, but no idea how to do it :confused: :cry: Appreciate any hint Thx Joerg ... running C 1 4.5.1 on Windows