The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. U

Leica Summicron 28mm f2

is this ASPH, 6 bit coded?
  2. U

Leica M7 black 0.72 viewfinder $2000 MINT

bump, price dropped to $1900
  3. U

Leica MP film camera black lacquer Mint 100% functional 0.72 VF $3250

$3250 inclusive, paypal and shipping to USA address only Mint condition, 100% functional no dent, may have some fine hairlines here and there but not visible in photographs. 0.72x Black lacquer color I bought this a few years ago from Roberts White, never registered (but a few years old...
  4. U

Leica M7 black 0.72 viewfinder $2000 MINT

Mint condition M7 black 0.7 VF comes with original box, original cap, original strap, manual, inspection certificate, inner box base plate still have the plastic cover, one corner of the baseplate has one 1mm scratch. perfectly 100% functional.
  5. U

FS: Nikon Coolpix A * Nikkor 105 VR macro * Nikkor Ai 20mm f4 * Nikkor 28mm f2.8

I have bought a Sigma DP1M from you last year. This is Joe Lin from Bellingham. If you are willing to take $790 shipped for your Coolpix A. I will take it. please send me a pp invoice , check your email