The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

WTB - Nikon 28/35Ti

Hello! I'm looking to purchase a clean Nikon 28Ti or 35Ti. Not looking for an immaculate, museum quality camera; only one that it is fully functional. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Thanks, Gino
  2. G

Fun with Nikon Images

3. G

Fun with Nikon Images

Gorgeous images in this thread! Mixing things up a bit with a live shot of superstar DJ duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. Nikon D4 Nikon 14-24mm @ 14mm f/2.8 ISO 1600
  4. G

Kodachrome 64

Hi Everyone! I have a chance to buy 20 rolls of Kodachrome 64 for $20! I know finding someone who will develop E6 is a pain in the ***, but I feel like it would be worth it. The film, obviously, is expired, the date being 1/81. Is has, however, been kept in a freezer since new. Worth? Thanks!
  5. G

Fun with Nikon Images

Awesome, definitely going to pick one up for my 85. Anyone know if any of the Mamiya hood's work on a 24mm lens? Possibly this one? Mamiya Lens Hood for 50mm and 65mm Lens 213-370 B&H Photo Video
  6. G

Fun with Nikon Images

please tell me more about your mamiya lens hood! i have destroyed all of my 77mm lens hoods, this may be a cheaper alternative than buying new (50$+) lens hoods :)
  7. G

Fun with Nikon Images

nikon f100, 85 1,4 tmax400 1600push scan of a print
  8. G

F6 9 years

^ easily over 10,000 for a mp3 lhsa... i cried a bit
  9. G

F6 9 years

why is the f6 so bad? looks very similar to my f100 which i bought for 40 bucks !
  10. G

Please Help! Nikon D3 problem!

Need some help! Just sold my Nikon D3 on eBay that was in mint condition, and the new owner is saying the LiveView function is not working, but everything else is. He called Nikon and did a factory reset, and still LV didn't work. Please let me know as soon as possible!!! What must be wrong if...
  11. G

Fun with Nikon Images

Thanks Glen! This was shot on the Nikon D4 + 16mm Fisheye 2.8. Great combo for low light fisheye shots! I wish I bumped up the shutter speed though :facesmack:
  12. G

Fun with Nikon Images

German trance duo called Cosmic Gate! They put on an amazing show!
  13. G

Fun with Nikon Images

14. G

FS: Nikon D3 w/ Extras!

Bump! New price: $1750!
  15. G

FS: Nikon D3 w/ Extras!

Selling my Nikon D3, it's in great condition but never gets used. Upgraded to the D4 finally. Just north of 80K shutter activations. In really great condition, very minor signs of usage (vertical grip shutter release button.) Used as a workhorse, but taken very good care of. Used once a week...
  16. G

Fun with Nikon Images

my two favorites from a recent show
  17. G

FS: HUGE Pelican Case Sale! Great Deals Inside!

Hello all! I have a ton of used Pelican cases up for sale, at an unbeatable price! All prices listed include shipping to CONUS. Local pickup (San Francisco Bay Area) preferred. I will consider all offers and trades, but please do not lowball! Pelican 1650: Great large case. Does not...
  18. G

Fun with Nikon Images

absolutely stunning!
  19. G

Fun with Nikon Images

How do you like the 200mm f/2.0 VRII? I have always dreamed of using it...