The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

Question regarding Fuji X Lenses

I have a rather large Fuji system and love it for street photography, so don't take this the wrong way. Given your comment about the fuji electronic shutter issues, you may want have a look at the Sony A7Rii. The electronic shutter function is reported to be quite good. I realize it may be total...
  2. G

SOLD: Black M9 - Just CLA'd last month

Hi Eric; How many actuations on the camera, and where are you located. Thanks Gino
  3. G

SOLD EU Beautiful M9-p Chrome exc++ 7 months warranty

My apologies for not being up to speed on the forum rules. Thought it would be helpful for the seller if he needs to get it sold. Bob has removed my post, and given me an infraction. Again my apologies, and I do hope the sale works out.
  4. G

[US] FS: Hasselblad H2D MINT, about 5K Actuations

Yes that's what it was supposed to read. The auto spelling correction on the iPad sometimes works against me.
  5. G

[US] FS: Hasselblad H2D MINT, about 5K Actuations

I might be interested depending on what I get for a yearned bonus. Where are you in California?
  6. G

Leica M9(sold), 24mm 3.8, 75mm 2.5, 28-35-50 Trielmar

Re: Leica M9, 24mm 3.8, 75mm 2.5, 28-35-50 Trielmar Sent you a PM.
  7. G

Mac Pro and 2 x 30" Cinema Displays

Hello; Are the displays sold, or still available? Thanks Gino
  8. G

FS: Contax 645 System

Hello; Any idea how many exposures on the camera? Thanks GCecchetto
  9. G

Milich Grip for DP Merrills

Folks I don't have a site to host the photos so I'll have to add them later after I setup a flicker account or something. Any input on the best service for hosting photos would be appreciated. Thanks
  10. G

Milich Grip for DP Merrills

The combo gripe/L plate is awesome, huge improvement in handling. The lens hood design, on the other hand, is terrible. I took a router to mine and trimmed out the baffle. Now the cap can be used as it should have been from the factory. I'll post a photo when I get to work.
  11. G

Anyone Have A SD1M And A DP1M or DP2M?

Anyone out there that owns an SD1M and a DP1M or DP2M? If so, I'm curious if the SD1M creates the same magic that the DP's do. I have a DP1M and love the images it produces, but I really don't like working from an LCD screen, much prefer to look through a viewfinder. I'm thinking about getting...
  12. G

Contax 645 Digital Back Compatibility

Hello; Can anyone tell me what the Contax 645 digital back compatibility is like? I've owned one many years ago and it was by far my favorite medium format camera, it seemed everything I pointed it at became a great photo. When it came time to try digital the Kodak backs were all the rage but...
  13. G

FS Sinar -M system Europe

Well, that lets me out then. I'm bummed.
  14. G

FS Sinar -M system Europe

Hello; How much for the complete body setup, no lenses or back? Thanks Gino
  15. G

FS: Mamiya AFD II body with accesories

Hello; How many actuations on the body? Thanks