The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Nagas

F/S: PC Nikkor 28 f/3.5

For sale is my PC Nikkor 28 f/3.5 , perspective control lens. This is the black know version (last version). It is in very clean condition. Glass is in great shape. Nothing worth mentioning. Comes with original box and caps. Perfect lens for panoramas or for architecture. Nice and sharp. Very...
  2. Nagas

Nikon PC-e 28 f/3.5

For sale is my Nikon 28 PC-e f/3.5 , perspective control lens. This is the black know version (last version). It is in very clean condition. Glass is in great shape. Nothing worth mentioning. Comes with original box and caps. Perfect lens for panoramas or for architecture. Nice and sharp. Very...
  3. Nagas

Choosing a 28mm(equiv) landscape lens for my Nex-7

Hi all. I thought this would be a good place for some wise advice regarding a lens purchase. A year ago I sold my Canon 5DMKII and lenses and went all Nex-7. So far I have been very happy. I shoot 99% landscape from a tripod. I currently own the two sigmas (19 & 30), and a Contax Planar 50/1.7...
  4. Nagas

B+W 77mm (6.0x) 20 Stop ND Filter MINT.

HI, I am selling a rare (6.0 x) 20 STOP!! B+W 77mm Neutral Density Filter. This 20 stop filter is very hard to find since it seems 10 stop (3.0) is the strongest ND you can see around at the moment. The filter has only been used a few times and is MINT. Comes with the original protective case...
  5. Nagas

-RED-Nex C/Y SpeedBooster & Zeiss Plannar 50/1.7

Hi. I am selling my (brand new, only tested once) Metabones SpeedBooster in C/Y mount. I purchased this item last month. It works great. I just won´t be using it too much and will be needing the money for something else. It is as new, and comes with original box. I am selling it together with my...
  6. Nagas

Nikon 28 PC f/3.5 perspective control lens.

Selling a lovely Nikon 28 Pc with shift/perspective control capability. The lens is in good condition, pristine glass (no scratches or dust) and perfect working order. There is just a small paint defect on the barrel that does not affect functionality at all. I have tried the lens a couple times...
  7. Nagas

Zörk PSA shift panoramic adapter(Canon mount) WITH Pentax 35mm F/3.5 lens

For sale is a Zörk PSA shift panorama adapter in Canon mount and accepting Pentax medium format lenses (with original Zörk L plate for horizontal/vertical shooting included). Included in the bundle is the Pentax SMC Pentax-A 35 f/3.5 medium format lens (one of the best medium format wide angle...
  8. Nagas

Zörk PSA shift panoramic adapter(Canon mount) WITH Pentax 35mm F/3.5 lens

For sale is a Zörk PSA shift panorama adapter in Canon mount and accepting Pentax medium format lenses (with original Zörk L plate for horizontal/vertical shooting included). Included in the bundle is the Pentax SMC Pentax-A 35 f/3.5 medium format lens (one of the best medium format wide angle...
  9. Nagas

F/S: Nikon 28 PC f/3.5 perspective control lens.

Selling a lovely Nikon 28 Pc with shift/perspective control capability. The lens is in lovely condition, pristine glass (no scratches or dust) and perfect working order. There is just a small paint defect on the barrel that does not affect functionality at all. I have used the lens with Sony Nex...