The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

FS (EU) Leica M3 + 50mm Summicron DR

It would be a shame to split them apart... Besides that I would stay with no body to use the lens.
  2. T

FS (EU) Leica M3 + 50mm Summicron DR

Hello, For sale is may Leica M3SS with the 50mm Summicron DR with googles. The camera is in very good condition as you can see in the pictures. I want 1450€ net to me. Feel free to ask any questions.
  3. T

FS (EU) Contax G2 Black + 28mm + 35-70mm + 90mm + TLA200

Hello good afternoon, For sale I have my black G2 kit. Everything is in very good conditions a perfect working order. The only thing you will not see in the pictures is a dust spec in the viewfinder. I can have more pictures if you need them. I would like to sell everything as a kit. The kit...
  4. T

WTB: Large Format Enlarger

Hello, good evening, I'm interested in a large format enlarger that does 4x5. Opened to offers. I'm in Portugal, EU. Best regards Tiago
  5. T

FS: Black Contax G2 full kit

I'm interrested in the 45mm if you're avaiable for that. Regards
  6. T

FS: Black Contax G2 full kit

Good morning, Will you separate the kit? Best regards Tiago
  7. T

Fuji X100

sold
  8. T

WTB: Nikkor PC-E Lens

Hi good morning, I'm interested in Nikkor PC-E lens. I'm from Portugal. Regards Tiago
  9. T

Fuji X100

Good afternoon, I'm selling my Fuji X100. The camera is in very fine condition, have very small marks of use. All the original boxes, strap and lens cap are new, never left home from the first day. Price: 600 Euros If you have any question or would like some photos, please let me know...