The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. 4

WTB: Creo IQ smart3 w/ OMS or Hasselblade 343

Send a pm. Pics/asking price/conditions/locations. Thanks
  2. 4

WTB: Leica M7

BTW. .72 viewfinder prefered. thanks.
  3. 4

WTB: Leica M7

Looking for M7 with updated view finder. Just PM to me. Thanks.
  4. 4

WTB:Photo-Therm automatic film processor

Hi,Dear all. Im looking for a Photo-Therm sidekick 4g or 8g automatic film processor in fully working order and...a reasonable price... PM me if you just have one. Thanks.
  5. 4

WTB:Leica M6 TTL or M7

Brought!
  6. 4

More pix send to [email protected]. Is it 0.72 Finder? any updated? Serial#, CLAed? boxed...

More pix send to [email protected]. Is it 0.72 Finder? any updated? Serial#, CLAed? boxed? etc....Interested with it.
  7. 4

PENDING......
  8. 4

Looking for M6 TTL or M7 in perfect working order/Paypal payment/one owner preferred. If you guy just have one for sale. PM to me. Serious EU/US private seller only.Thank u.:lecture:
  9. 4

FS: MAMIYA 645DF + LEAF APTUS II 8 + LENSES

Read the rules before posting your ad.
  10. 4

WTB: Leica Summicron-R 90mm ASPH

A guy was selling his r90asph on dvuser forum several weeks ago,asking for 3500,seems still available.
  11. 4

I am wondering if you are serious seller, I have agreed your asking price and never get...

I am wondering if you are serious seller, I have agreed your asking price and never get response. I have try my best to having a good communication with you ,but for a long time i have wasted my time. VERY VERY BAD experience.
  12. 4

FS: Leica-R lenses

Pmed.thanks.
  13. 4

FS: Leica-R lenses

I will take the 90 cron.
  14. 4

Positive Feedback

Seller: RDG Buyer: me Item: 2 Leica lenses Excellent as described,smooth transaction,Good communications,prompt processing I'm satisfied with the lenses.
  15. 4

Positive Feedback

Seller: Rae Foto Buyer: me Item: aus Jena 20/4 Perfect glasses,has some mechanical problems.(Should mentioned that). but fixable. Over all it's a excellent lens. Positive Feedback left.