The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Fujisan and the Southern Alps with Fujifilm
  2. R

The Leica Picture Thread

A little oversaturated but am pleasantly surprised how much I can push the SL-2S raw files :) Kyoto, Dec 2022
  3. R

The Leica Picture Thread

SL2-S shots Frankfurt Dec 2021 New Zealand, Jul 2022
  4. R

Pentax 645D help needed; black frames

Thanks all Of course moving to a Fuji or the 645z for that matter will get me gains in areas like iso performance, resolution etc. But as pointed out it’s the tools that you are happy with. The D is outdated in relative terms but 40mp is more than enough (I recall cameras were just breaking...
  5. R

@rdeloe My main concern is the colours (even though the Fujis are excellent in their own right) as I've been using CCDs (Mamiya ZD, then the 645D) and loved the output :) @Shashin Thanks! If its not too much trouble could you provide me with the contact in Japan please so that I could sent a...
  6. R

Thanks @Steve Hendrix and @MGrayson for the inputs :) Yes, pardon my loose usage of terms. At faster shutter speeds (e.g. 1/500) most of the shots turn up entirely black. @Shashin - thanks, that sounds expensive! Ouch. I guess i am really out of luck. Either splash out for another 645D or just...
  7. R

Hi all, I have been using a 645D for some time and recently got into some issues, hoping that someone can enlighten me on what’s going on. basically, the camera has been shooting random black frames on aperture priority mode. Happened first on my 55mm but also on the 45-85mm. Can’t really...
  8. R

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

GH5, PanaLeica 10-25mm
  9. R

That lens! 10-25mm f/1.7

Can't wait till the end of July. I got one on pre-order and hopefully the delivery timeline does not slip as I'd be making a trip to New Zealand soon after. Will do a quick comparison to my 12-35 mk 1 but I'm quite confident that this should be better :p
  10. R

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Mongkok, Hong Kong
  11. R

How about more and more fun with Canon...

5DII + 24-70 VC Hungry?
  12. R

How about more and more fun with Canon...

5D Mk II, 24-70 F4 This morning, random shot at the beach
  13. R

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

GH4+ SLR Magic 25mm t0.95
  14. R

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Taken awhile back in Singapore. Mamiya ZD with 80mm f2.8. Love the way CCD renders colours :)
  15. R

Thanks all for the welcome, appreciate it :) Yes, the ZD is a great piece of machinery to use. Relatively compact for MF, but certainly a beast compared to my other camera! (GH4) Pity about the screen and interface, I shoot it more or less like a film system. With a more up to date interface...
  16. R

New to MF and new to this forum. Just acquired a Mamiya ZD and took it out for a spin. Love the depth of field from the large sensor :)