The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Transit

Fun with the Pentax K5

Sunny Sunday today with the FA50 macro @f8
  2. Transit

Fun With The K30

Great shots, congrats on the new camera ! Don't forget to take it out in the rain and laugh when the Canokonians are reaching for plastic bags :D Pete
  3. Transit

Split prism circle focusing screen on the K-5

You're most welcome :) Pete
  4. Transit

sorry the tiny red sqaure is not focus confirmation at all. It is indicating which focus point is in use. The focus conformation indicator is the small green hexigon at the bottom of the viewfinder. cheers Pete
  5. Transit

Hi Guys, first post. The split disc screen is ok but it buggers up the metering a bit and does go dark on slower lenses. I bought the Canon E-ss screen and cut it down to size for my K-5. Result is the SMC 50/1.2 is an absolute piece of cake to nail focus. I think focussingscreen.com modify...