The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

Fuji X Electronic Shutter Test (banding)

Hi, I am considering to use the Fuji X system (X-T10 and/or X-T1) for my Unit Stills Photography work on film sets. The main reason is to lighten my load. I just performed two tests using just the electronic shutter (quiet operation is a must on film sets) using two different types of...
  2. K

Question regarding Fuji X Lenses

Hi! I am considering switching to the X-T1 for my On Set work and need the gear to be absolutely silent for working with actors during filming. I already tested the silent shutter with the X-T10 and it works perfectly I assume the X-T1 is the same. I am considering all or several of the...
  3. K

A7RII owners, Let's talk about Base ISO Dynamic Range

Well a few of you have had the A7RII for a few days now and a lot of us (who don't) are wondering what is the verdict on the base iso dynamic range. Is it an improvement over the A7R and the D810? Is it too close too call? Is it worse? There are thousands of posts on the A7RII image quality but...
  4. K

I shouldn't have done this...

A friend of mine just got a X-T10 w/ the 18-55mm and I told him to come by my studio so I could test the camera out. I am a Canon user and have been for years. (also use an IQ160 w/ tech camera and Hassy H1) First impression. OMG this camera is tiny but very well made. Feels solid! The lens...