The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. etrump

Hasselblad Masters Book any good

Considering the Hasselblad Masters book. Has anyone seen these and are they worth the $100. There is no details about the size or pages but it’s always inspiring to see top quality work in all genres.
  2. etrump

Have experience with Novoflex tripod system?

I am in the process of replacing my tripod and found this interesting tripod base. Looks like it has leveling and indexing rotator in one. Novoflex base with integrated leveler/indexed panning Thinking I could pop my cube on and I'm done. Anyone have experience with this system? Thanks, Ed
  3. etrump

Possible technology to improve tech cam WA issues

An interesting patent filed by Canon reduces vignetting and false color at the edge of the sensor array by modifying the microlens. Might this be a possible solution to increasing LCC problems with WA lens on technical cameras...
  4. etrump

FS: Mamiya 645AF 105-210mm Lens

FS: Mamiya 105-210mm 645 AF f/4.5 lens. $600 OBO Ed Cooley
  5. etrump

Mamiya Lens for Sale 120mm MF Macro

Mamiya 120mm MF Macro Lens, excellent condition, sharp $900 OBO. Ed Cooley
  6. etrump

Cambo Tech Cams and Glass - Updated with pricing

My apologies for ignorantly not following the rules. Here is the post again with prices in US dollars. (I also have some slight adjustments to mistaken lens models, I was in China when I posted and messed up a couple of the lens specs). (Moderator, I hope you will delete my previous post as I...
  7. etrump

Autopano pro with P1 raw files

Anyone use autopano pro with Phase One raw files? I would appreciate any feedback on your experiences. I am curious on the real world advantages over photoshop. Ed
  8. etrump

Cambo lens hood

Just got my new cambo lens hood and it looks fantastic. Now I am trying to figure out how to attach it to my DF and Nikon D4 body. :)
  9. etrump

Seriously strange HR32 problem.

My trusty HR32 just developed a huge problem with image quality and I can't quite figure it out. I'm looking for a few suggestions as I have three week trip to Italy in about 10 days. The lens worked fine on my last trip which was in January.I had the opportunity to go to the Phase IQ event in...
  10. etrump

Technical Camera T/S Workflow

I just upgraded the Schneider 72L on my cambo to tilt shift. If anyone could share their workflow or experiences on the best practices to utilize the t/s feature on a tech camera I would appreciate it.
  11. etrump

Super Symmar XL compared to Digitar

In preparation for finishing my physical gallery I have visited several this summer. I visited two of the Rodney Lough Jr galleries who is a large format film guy. He recently shot a few images with the P65+ on an alpa 12 max using an 80mm super symmar xl lens. The image circle on that lens...
  12. etrump

DF and 300mm question??

I just got my DF and with spring upon us I am busy in the field shooting and don't have time to test shutter speeds right now. I would appreciate any pointers on what shutter speeds you have found acceptable to avoid ghosting with the 300mm and DF body. With the Phase ADF I had terrible...
  13. etrump

Phase 645AF to DF upgrade?

I have seen several mention the DF upgrade for $1500. From what I have read here and other sources it sounds like the DF is the camera the Phase 645AF was supposed to be. My dealer has just informed me that the only people offered upgrades were those purchasing the 645AF in September of last...
  14. etrump

P1 645 vibration with 300mm lens

I have both the M645 300mm f/5.6 and AF 300mm f/4.5. With both of these lens I get vibration in the image. This is using mirror lockup and waiting 6-8 seconds for everything to settle before firing the shutter. It seems the shutter itself is adding some vibration to the image. Putting...
  15. etrump

Advice on Technical Camera Workflow?

I am new to technical cameras having recently purchased a Cambo Wide RS and a few lens. With center-filter, shifts, lens cast, without EXIF, focusing, etc. how do you manage your workflow so you get sharp focus and keep track of everything? Thanks for any advice or opinions. Ed
  16. etrump

Which QR Plate for Cambo RS

I recently purchased a cambo RS. I am currently using a telephoto lens plate as a quick release plate and want to replace with an appropriate plate. I would appreciate hearing which plate would be best for arca/rrs style QR clamp. Thanks