The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

SOLD- FS: Leica Thambar-M 90mm F2.2 Full Kit in Great Condition. PRICE DROP!

Yes it is. The old was in LTM and released in 1935. The new was released in 2017 and discontinued about 3 years later. It is a work of art!
  2. G

Just realized I still have this lying around not being used. Price drop by $200 - now $4400 plus any transaction fees and shipping
  3. G

Why spend $5500-$6000 on eBay for this wonderful lens?? Get here much cheaper!
  4. G

SOLD ! FS: Excellent Intrepid 8x10 Mk III, Green Bellows - new in November

This is an all but new Intrepid 8x10 MkIII that I bought new in November 2022. It has a latest thicker back that accommodates the new focusing distance spec - without using any kind of spacers. It is in like new condition, but I have added some removable white out to help with zeroing the front...
  5. G

Excellent Condition with all boxes and accessories: - Lens in great condition - operates smoothly and is nicely aligned and centered - Reversible hood with Cap - there is a slight scratch in the beveled edge of the hood in a couple of tiny spots (see Photos of hood) - Center Spot Filter and...
  6. G

FS: Mamiya 7 6x7 medium format body in excellent condition with Strap and 50mm Lens w/ Finder

This Mamiya 7 was recently inspected, RF upgraded ( except for the unavailable polarized glass) and calibrated, and CLA’d by Bob Watkins from Precision Camera Works. The camera’s serial # falls into the range that received an upgraded bright-lines reflector for better visibility. This camera has...
  7. G

SOLD! : Chamonix 45N-2, Like New

SOLD!
  8. G

Still available!
  9. G

yes - it is a great deal and the camera is literally like new. Thanks
  10. G

Andy, it does have rear tilt and swing and full front movements. I had not planned on including a lens and board with the camera. I bought mine mounted on boards from KEH at very reasonable prices and they usually have a large selection ( I’d recommend a 150-ish as a first lens - or 135 for...
  11. G

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

8x10: GoshenBarn by gdi2003, on Flickr
  12. G

I just bought this Chamonix 45N-2 from the large format forum a few weeks ago to use while I waited for the next batch of 45F-2s to be ready from Chamonix. Then, as fate would have it, a nice F-2 popped up and I just received it - so the 45N-2 is up for sale at a great price. I see no marks on...
  13. G

FOUND: Mamiya 7 35mm Panorama adapter

Looking for a complete, fully functioning Mamiya 7 35mm panorama adapter kit.
  14. G

WTB: Hasselblad 500 waist level finder

I’m looking for a waist level finder for my 500 cm. Must be fully functional, clean but doesn’t have to be cosmetically perfect.
  15. G

Please help me understand using the Actus or Swebo camera with the GFX100

Thank you Rob! Based on the complications described here I may just forego this idea!
  16. G

Thank you very much Makten! I know I have some more research to do to understand exactly what I need to make big stitched images. So I need to learn more about the coverage of various LF lenses. I’ll continue my research with this added information.
  17. G

I know I would be able to have movements and the advantages that entail, but I assume this will not make stitching multiple column/row images together (to simulate digital 4x4 ) any easier. Am I correct on this? I suspect I may need to wait for something like the Fotodiox 4x5 stitching back to...