The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Y

Removing NEX CFA filter

cool, I look forward to more details whenever you can.
  2. Y

Removing NEX CFA filter

Just wondering, anyone did it to convert nex camera to monochrome. Yusuf
  3. Y

WTB: Sony NEX 35 & 50mm

still looking...thanks
  4. Y

Lens Turbo - impressive

Heard mixed reviews about Lens Turbo but then decided to give it a shot and I must say I am impressed - you can't go wrong for $165. I bought PK version which is a bit shorter than the regular PK adapter. No more words, just pictures. Lens Turbo + Pentax A 35-105mm Note: These pictures on...
  5. Y

What Camera is This?

Pentax k-01F
  6. Y

Are you still shooting 35mm film?

I enjoy shooting film, I have a couple of Pentax (MZ-3, ME Super, Super-A, P30N) & Ricoh XR-7 which is having completely mechanical shutter plus Yashica Electro GX RF. Unfortunately it's becoming more and more difficult to find a good lab at this part of the world as everything is turning...
  7. Y

Pentax K-01: now discontinued

Actually I am loving my k-01, although it sees a bit less usage compared to my nex or ME super, it still sees more light compared to k-x I have.
  8. Y

A few street shots

Thanks all, updating the post with some more.
  9. Y

FRAUD Alert!

I posted a buy thread for SEL35/50mm lens and I received a similar response from Jose Manuel <[email protected]>. He asked my to pay by bank transfer or western union so I checked his feedback, and it was obvious. Below is his email. Interestingly, there is a Facebook profile linked to that...
  10. Y

WTB: Sony NEX 35 & 50mm

Hi, I am looking for Sony NEX 35 & 50mm lenses. Please let me know if you have one to let go. I am a new member here but you can see my credentials at Pentaxforums (username: yusuf) and ebay (yusufimotiwala). I can provide more references if requires. Thanks Yusuf
  11. Y

A few street shots

Thank you so much. Here is one more, although not portrait and a bit different.
  12. Y

A few street shots

Hi All, New member, my first post here. Hope you guys like it, would love to get your comments and critiques. Thanks Yusuf