The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Leica APO-Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0 ASPH

Last chance,, Off to Ebay this weekend
  2. S

Bump Reasonable offers will be considered
  3. S

Final reduction $7600 shipped or local pick in Hollywood Hills.
  4. S

Bump, reasonable offers will considered, personal pickup in L.A is welcome or shipped Worldwide. Paypal ok, add 4%
  5. S

Price reduced to $ 7900, shipped.
  6. S

Reasonable offers will be considered,, PM me
  7. S

Bump, Worldwide Shipping included, feel free to PM if you have any questions.
  8. S

Offering a Leica APO-Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0 ASPH Lens in new condition, have been used for a few test shoots with the M 240 only. If you know about this lens, you probably also know it's really difficult to get a hold of, waiting list is extensive due to the complicated manufacturing process...
  9. S

Positive Feedback

Buyer: ME aka "Spatty" Seller:gordon0803 Item: Leica M 240 Smooth transaction , great communication, fast delivery ( and some confusion from my part ) Thank you gordon0803
  10. S

Leica M9-P Black *1800 actuations*

SOLD away from GetDpi forum. Thank you
  11. S

No cdnguyen
  12. S

$5300 shipped world wide PM me if you have any questions
  13. S

FS: Leica M9 - Black

camera is now SOLD, thank you GetDpi forum
  14. S

FS: Leica M9 - Black

Ladies and Gentlemen Offering a Leica M9 in good working cond ,, about 6900 actuations, few scratches and dings, nothing major that can be seen in the pic's works perfectly. Factory accessories that are included: boxes,manual, charger,one battery ect. ( standard ) Asking $ 4200 shipped...
  15. S

WTB: Leica M 240

Bump
  16. S

Bump, Will prioritize a trade against M 240 PM me
  17. S

WTB: Leica M 240

Ladies and Gentlemen Ok, i have to confess i did make a misstake selling the M 240 a few weeks back.. however, i'm now convinced and ready for the M 240, yes really ready! Please PM me if you have a M 240 for sale,, preferably Black color. all offers will be considered. Thank you
  18. S

I'm up for a trade + cash if anybody has a M 240.... PM me asap Best
  19. S

Leica Summilux 35mm ASPH FLE, 6 bit..

The lens is now SOLD. Thank you getdpi