The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

907x 100c - Phocus Mobile 2 - Top Overlay Crops Live View on Ipad

Hi, I am new to Hasselblad and Phocus, although I have a lot of experience with Phase One and Capture One. I bought a 907x 100C, and I am wirelessly tethering it to an Ipad Mini. The top portion of the live view frame has an overlay, displaying the date and battery power. But... it crops...
  2. F

Just for Fun - Custom ARCA Swiss Architectural Camera

Hi, I’ve had an idea for a custom architectural camera brewing for some time now, and I recently managed to get version #1 done! I am pretty happy with it; that said, it is more about function than aesthetic design. But it functions well! I have an ARCA Swiss M Line camera, which I love...
  3. F

Pano Advice - Multi Row RRS or Arca Swiss?

I have been looking at two setups for creating multi-row panos with both my Mamiya DF & IQ140 as well as my Canon DSLR. The setup needs to be robust to handle the weight of the DF plus lenses, so I have been looking at the Pano Package offered by RRS as well as the Arca Swiss Monoball Pan...
  4. F

LCC exposure evaluation when using film curves...

Hi, My assumption has been, when trying to create the "best" LCC possible, that I should be evaluating the histogram while using a linear film curve, rather than any other curve (Leaf Portrait, Product, etc..). And that this curve should fall on the right side as much as possible, without...
  5. F

Arca Swiss Rotaslide - Too Tight?

Hi, I use Arca Swiss products, and I feel as if I have rarely, if ever, been disappointed when purchasing a product from them. However, I just (tonight) received a second-hand Rotaslide which was the backup slider in a studio, and is essentially new (never really used). I have an AS 6x9...
  6. F

Leaf Aptus 22 - 100% Zoom Live View?

Hi, I recently had the (great) opportunity to use an IQ140 back for a while. This was used on my Arca Swiss M Line 6x9 camera. The Live View feature, though not perfect, was absolutely brilliant in terms of allowing 100% zoom to fine tune focus. I really hated to return the back to my...
  7. F

Phase One Digital Back Interface - Some Confusion...

Hi, I recently acquired a Phase One 645DF with an IQ140 DB. I also own an Arca Swiss M Line, and I wish to use the DB with the M Line as well. I have been looking at various adapter plate solutions, whether through Arca Swiss, Kapture Group, Mamiya, etc.. And where I get confused, is exactly...