The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

Leaf Valeo users?

Just seems like a natural thing that Capture One should see and tether to a Valeo 22. Kind of amazing that it doesn't.
  2. E

Capture One vs. Leaf Capture vs. Lightroom

I just wish I could use X-rite Color Checker profiles in Capture One. If so I would probably use C1 for all my product work. Color matters and the Color Checker rocks for accurate color. Right now I have an old G5 running Leaf Capture so I can save to a hot folder that LR (on a PC) brings in...
  3. E

Leaf Valeo users?

This is well timed. I am buying a business and equipment that includes a Leaf Valeo 22 back and utilizes a G5. I did find out that they never made a driver so it could be used with a PC. Now it appears that the back is not supported in Capture One on new Macs. Glad I didn't run out and buy one...