The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Is it possible to replicate the look of classic Polaroids using digital?

VSCO Film has a Polaroid Preset Collection. I like it.
  2. D

A7rII with Canon AF database reference.

? regarding the lenses that are not compatible: Do the lenses that "do not work" .... Work in MF mode or are they completely unusable? Are there other limitations? Not able to change aperture or send focal length/aperture info? Just curious what "doesn't work" means in this context. Thanks
  3. D

A7 vs RX1 - real world experience?

Great assessment. Note that there is a body of opinion that feels that the RX1 produces a better overall image. RX1R produces much more detail with JPEGS if that is important.
  4. D

Anyone here move from RX1 to RX1R ?

I have shot my RX1 for about a year and love it. I have a friend that will buy my RX1. Worth it to move to R? Also wondering if a 36 MP RX2 might come out this fall.
  5. D

Fun with the RX-1

OK - think I got it. :o
  6. D

Fun with the RX-1

7. D

Fun with the RX-1

[URL="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7346/10007876164_0e7c1cfcc9_o.jpg"]
  8. D

Fun with the RX-1

New Here….. Just a hello and a pic. What is the maximum file size for this site? Could not attach a full-res Flickr image.