The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Capture One Pro future camera compatibility

I'm hoping (but not holding my breath) for Capture One / Hasselblad compatibility. I use Phocus and it's ok, but I would like to be able to process my Hasselblad files in COP. I currently use COP for my Leica files and I've been using COP since my Phase One days. It would be nice to be able to...
  2. P

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

Great info, Godfrey. Looks like a good solution. BTW: Thanks for sharing! You've always been generous with info. Much appreciate it. Just placed my order for the DAL-1 L plate through Amazon. B&H are back ordered. rh
  3. P

The great tripod & head thread!

Yes. Most of the time I reach for one of my carbon fiber Gitzos because of weight. However, when I do long exposure work, I invariably reach for the Ries.
  4. P

The great tripod & head thread!

After owning many carbon fiber tripods, I'm coming around to thinking that wood is the best vibration damper.
  5. P

Stolen

Sorry to learn of your ordeal. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  6. P

WTB: Leica S CS 120

I would like to purchase a like-new Leica S CS 120 macro. If you have one that you would like to sell, please PM me.
  7. P

Leica SL - Focusing wide M lenses

Now that Leica have come out with the SL - a totally different body than the RF - which not only allows me to use my M lenses, has a great EVF, and gives me new options for using other Leica lenses (some of the best lenses on the planet, BTW), with great results - I am quite pleased. This it...
  8. P

Thanks everyone! I am contemplating getting an SL as a companion to my M. If I get the SL I will also get the 24-90 lens too, but I also want to use my wide angle lenses on the SL. I was concerned that nailing focus using the EVF would be troublesome, but so far your responses have been...
  9. P

I understand that framing would be easier through the EVF, when using M lenses such as the 18mm, 24mm, 28mm and 35mm, but because of the larger depth of field, how does one determine the exact point of focus using the SL and the EVF? I understand that the SL has various ways to determine focus...