The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

IQ3 100MP technical camera tests: color cast, mazing artifact, tiling issue, DR etc

CA issue for 100MP is because that lens have CA measured in microns. In 80MP sensors, the pixel size is larger than 100MP one. For example, a lens have 12um CA will use 2 pixels to show residual color in 80MP back but takes 3-4 pixels to show in 100MP back.
  2. A

FS: A "perfect lens". APO EL-Nikkor

I am interested about the lens. May I request for detail picture of the item, Thanks [email protected]
  3. A

Resolution advantage over lesser lens performance?

Phase user can get the Sensor+ mode. If you want, less resolution, 2 stops higher ISO and same image quality
  4. A

The Future of Phase One

I guess Phase will keep the CCD line and have both CCD and CMOS line. The CMOS one is the focus till CCD to its ends.
  5. A

M 240 for Landscape?

If M240 works with ZM2145 well
  6. A

Canon New Camera and Lens

You are joking. Canon releases 200-400 recently, 200-600 is impossible