The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

FS: MacBook Pro 13.3-inch i5 2017

Shipping to US and Canada included MacBook Pro "Core i5" 3.1 13.3-Inch (Mid-2017) Space Grey Big Sur OS installed Retina Display, Touch Bar, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports 14 nm, 7th Generation "Kaby Lake" 3.1 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (7267U), with dual independent processor "cores" on a single...
  2. B

FS Fujifilm XF10-24mm F4 R OIS WR Lens

Fujifilm XF10-24mm F4 R OIS WR Lens With both caps, lens hood and B+W 007 Neutral MRC filter Shipping Included US and Canada $570 USD
  3. B

SOLD Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5 II L TS Lens

Excellent Condition Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5 II L TS Lens Includes Kenko Pro1d 82mm UV Lens Filter Includes both caps, lens hood and pouch Shipping Included US and Canada 100% servicing by Vancam Service, Vancouver $1125 USD