The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

DP Merrill color Landscapes

In the field I use an Anker 12000mAh power pack with 3 USB ports where I connect usb chargers. Every time I consume a battery, I load a fresh one in the cam and charge the spent battery in the bag to the Anker. This way, the spent battery is charging while I am shooting away.
  2. G

Sigma DP2M/DP3M with external flash

I've used the DP2M and DP1M several times with a Cactus V and a Nikon SB800 or YN 560 MkII. They work great even up to 1/2000.
  3. G

DP Merrill accessories

Thanks G43. Still familiarizing myself with this cam but happy with the results
  4. G

DP Merrill accessories

Hi G43, Here is the VF-4 with the DP2M Sigma DP2 Merrill with Carry Speed VF-4
  5. G

DP Merrill accessories

Nice thread and lots of info on these fine cameras. I too am a new DPM user. The accessories I have for my DP2M and DP1M are: 1. Original Sigma Hoods - when I need to use filters, I just take them out 2. Lee Seven5 system filters. I had these already and just bought the adapters to fit the DP1M...