The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

WTB Leica S

Selling an S100mm if u r heading in that direction
  2. J

SOLD Leica M 50mm Noctilux f/0.95

Lens received very promptly, excellent seller, as described, highly recommended!
  3. J

Leica 24mm Super-Elmar-S f/3.5 ASPH $4100

Pics of the lens
  4. J

Leica 24mm Super-Elmar-S f/3.5 ASPH $4100

Excellent clean condition, motor not upgraded but this is a very sharp clean lens in original box. No issues Paypal and USA UPS incl.
  5. J

APO-ELMAR-S 180 f/3.5 $2850

Very clean, recent CLA and motor check by Leica Germany Incl USPS to USA
  6. J

Leica S3, 380 clicks, as new in box complete $16750

Ended up with this amazing camera through a trade with someone who received it from the dealer but needed to sell it. I used it for 380 clicks, it's mint. It's simply the best but I already have too much equipment. :-) Looking for $16500 Includes a second battery unused. I will also be selling...
  7. J

Epson 3880 ink

Do I see that most of these are dated 2014? Jeff
  8. J

Leica SL very clean, complete $2550

Very clean SL with oringal box, etc. See on FM.com under jhulton Price is Paypal net and includes USA shipping [ATTACH=CONFIG]145587
  9. J

Leica M10 silver, Vislflex EVF, xtra battery $6400 obo

Leica M10 available without xtra battery and EVF for $6k
  10. J

WTB: 16-18-21 Tri-Elmar WATE w/Universal finder

Check https://leicastoremiami.com/collections/new-arrivals
  11. J

Leica M10 silver, Vislflex EVF, xtra battery $6400 obo

Very clean new in Jan 17 to me from Leica Orig boxes etc LCD protector since day 1 Small hard to find typical abrasions of strap lug area, small loss of paint on bottom right corner LCD Base plate still has original plastic on $6400 obo USA UPS Ground $30 my feedback on FM and ebay is as...
  12. J

Novoflex Leica M to TL adapter like new in box $159

Novoflex Leica M to TL adapter like new in box Paypal please, includes USPS shipping in US
  13. J

Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90 ASPH $3200

A very clean lens in original boxes, complete. If you know this lens you know what it is capable of. Paypal please, US UPS $20
  14. J

Leica 35mm ASPH FLE complete

SOLD thanks!
  15. J

Leica 35mm ASPH FLE complete

Very sharp, very clean 35mm FLE $3100 Includes box, caps, pouch etc Paypal net to me, free UPS to USA
  16. J

Leica 135mm APO Telyt very clean $1.9k

Lens is SOLD thanks
  17. J

Leica 135mm APO Telyt very clean $1.9k

Very beautiful 135mm Telyt APO, came from Leica Store Miami Complete with case, caps UPS to US included, Paypal net to me contact for more
  18. J

Leica 135mm APO Telyt very clean $2k

Very nice 135mm APO Telyt with box, caps, papers, case Came from Leica Miami store Excellent + Pics on demand Shipping $20 USA UPS