The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. John Smith

How-to shoot professional fotos...

For further details visit our site that is full of entertaining stuff and photography.
  2. John Smith

How-to shoot professional fotos...

I have been doing photography for very long time and this is my secondary profession and looking for more and more interesting things about photography. I like celebrity photography and many other categories such as babies, nature and photos of cars.
  3. John Smith

How to Improve your Photography

That's pretty good idea and thanks for sharing this. It will workout, although easy way but handy for photographers.
  4. John Smith

Which Photo editor you use, other than photoshop

I am new in the forum and doing first post in this section as i didn't find any introduction thread so i thought of introducing myself like this. I like photography and this is one of my favorite thing. And i have been doing this for many years not as a profession but as a hobby or interest. I...