The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

A7Rll Sensor Cleaning

In case it is of any help, I have also had confirmation from Dust Aid that their Dust Aid Platinum product is safe for use on Sony sensors. I have used it for years with the Canon and can be a good step between the Rocket Blower and full wet clean. As an aside, I converted from a regular blower...
  2. B

Zeiss Batis 25 versus Canon 24mm TSE ll lens

Ouch Erik - you must have a very bad example of the V2 TS-E. We use this and the 17mm all day on jobs along with the 24-105, 70-200 F4 and 14mm II. The latter is the only lens that comes close to the pair of TS-E's for sharpness, colour, contrast and all round wonderful'ness :) They can get...
  3. B

A7rII with Canon AF database reference.

Just put my penny's worth in here : Metabones IV flocked 14mmL II - wonderful 16-35mm II - AF fine all focal lengths 17mm TS-E - fine 24mm TS-E II - fine 35mm F2 IS - wonderful 50mm 1.2 - faster and more accuarate AF than my 5DIII 85mm 1.2 Mk 1 : faster and more accurate than the 5DIII 70-200...