The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. N

FOUND: Leica M adapter L

Looking for a Leica M to SL adapter. Let me know your price shipped.
  2. N

WTB: Hasselblad HC 80mm

Please PM with price. Thanks
  3. N

FS: Cambo WTS Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 50mm f/4 Lens

Selling an excellent condition Rodenstock 50mm to fund another lens. Glass is clear of any haze or scratch. Photos incoming. Asking price is $5k OBO Please PM for questions
  4. N

Cambo WRS-HSVA adapter

Please pm with price if you’re looking to sell one. Thanks.
  5. N

SOLD Phase One P25+ V mount

P25+ V mount Battery Charger The back is in excellent condition and has about 90k shots count. Asking price is $2k net to me. Please PM for questions. Pictures will be upload later this week.
  6. N

FS ALPA lenses

Selling the following lenses in ALPA mount 1) SK 120mm M - $4500 2) SK 72mm Digitar - $4000 Pictures coming soon Pm for questions
  7. N

WTB ALPA FPS to ALPA 12 adapter 17

Please PM if you have one for sale. Thank you
  8. N

SOLD: Cambo Actus G

Selling my Actus G in mint condition. I have adapters if interested (Copal 0, Canon, Hasselblad). Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
  9. N

FS Lenses

Silver Ring Phase One LS 55m - $600 Phase One LS 110mm - $700 Phase One LS 150mm - $1500 Phase One LS 80mm - $300 Blue RIng Phase One LS 35mm - $2300 Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
  10. N

FS Cambo Actus DB2

It’s in excellent condition. Will come with box and a copal 0 plate. Let me know if you have any question. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1246789-REG/cambo_99010920_actus_db2_view_camera_body.html...
  11. N

Phase One IQ3-100

Selling my Phase One IQ3-100 with 15xxx shutter count. It’ll come with a charger and 2 batteries. Asking price is $10000. Let me know if you have any questions.
  12. N

FS Cambo Actus G

Actus G https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1397224-REG/cambo_99010881_actus_g_camerabody_black_excludes.html X1D mount https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1389860-REG/cambo_99100793_interchangeable_bayonet_holder_including.html Copal 0 mount...
  13. N

WTB: H5D H6D

Please PM and let me know what you got. Thanks
  14. N

WTB Phase One DF V-Grip Air

As the title stated. If you have one for sale please PM. Thank you
  15. N

Phase one p65+ V mount

Looking for $7500. It will come with charger, battery and connection cable. Pictures to come. Let me know if you have question.
  16. N

ALPA Rodenstock 70mm SB 17mm

It’s in mint condition. Let me know if you have any questions. SOLD
  17. N

WTB: ALPA HPF ring for 32mm

Let me know if you have one laying around. Thanks.
  18. N

FS ALPA adapter for Hasselblad V DB

Original ALPA adapter, rarely used. Please PM for question. Asking price is $900 net.
  19. N

Phase one p45 V mount

SOLD
  20. N

WTB ALPA Pentax 67 and XCD adapter

Let me know if your have one for sale. Thanks