The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. wuffstuff

Fun with the Leica T

Must be; they look soft to me. They are really sharp in lightroom. I haven't printed either of these yet but all those I have printed are extremely clean and sharp. I don't think I'll put anymore up here; they don't look right.
  2. wuffstuff

Fun with the Leica T

Dulverton, Somerset.
  3. wuffstuff

Fun with the Leica T

Taken at Caleta De Famara, Lanzarote.
  4. L1000103-edit-2

L1000103-edit-2

5. L1000281

L1000281

6. wuffstuff

Monochrom FT (eu)

Traded. Thanks.
  7. wuffstuff

FS/FT - Leica T plus 23 Cron - EU

Traded. Thanks.
  8. wuffstuff

FS/FT - Leica T plus 23 Cron - EU

As above, immaculate condition black Leica T with 23 Cron, Visoflex and M adapter. All contained in a Hadley Billingham Small. Fully boxed with paperwork. The image quality is astounding. Looking for sale at £2450 (offers), or trade for Nikon gear.
  9. wuffstuff

Monochrom FT (eu)

Now unsold. Messed about by buyer. What a painful experience. Trade or £3650.
  10. wuffstuff

Monochrom FT (eu)

Sold elsewhere.
  11. wuffstuff

Monochrom FT (eu)

2 years old, excellent condition, 4200 actuations, spare battery, Crescenzi half case and strap. Boxed. Looking to trade for Nikon equipment.
  12. wuffstuff

Fun with the Leica T

Not too many T shots appearing. Near home. T and 23/2.
  13. wuffstuff

Fun w/Digital M Images

Martyn. M240 and 50 Lux.
  14. wuffstuff

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R Taken today in the Sun/rain combo that is England's weather. A7 and 55/1.8. Image is on the A303 in Wiltshire. DSC00506 by leephotographic, on Flickr
  15. wuffstuff

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R Very, very expensive.:D
  16. wuffstuff

Four days with the Nikon Df in Andalucia, Spain

Not a lot I fancy, as Wayne has already sold the Df.
  17. wuffstuff

Sony A7 / A7r compatible lenses thread...

I have tried to compile a list without much success as individual users seem to report different results with the same lenses. I am convinced now that the real way forward is the Zeiss 35mm, the Zeiss 55mm and the released tomorrow Zeiss 24-70. That's enough until the beta testing of other...
  18. wuffstuff

Should I be concerned regarding wide angle lenses on the Sony A7r?

In fact, the metabones Canon adapter is a bit slow but it is accurate and allows the allows the use of the magnificent 85/1.2L, which is slow anyway. Also think about the 135/2 and the 35/1.4. Top class glass that Nikon have never caught up with.
  19. wuffstuff

Should I be concerned regarding wide angle lenses on the Sony A7r?

It is a fact that generally full frame DSLR lenses perform very well on the A7 series and with the A7r in particular. Of course, the current Zeiss 35mm and 55mm lenses are brilliantly sharp and, being designed for the cameras, work superbly. My view is that there is little comparison between...
  20. wuffstuff

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R Devon. A7r and Zeiss/Sony 55/1.8 DSC00503-col by leephotographic, on Flickr