The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Hasselblad TW-100

A new test shot from the new Hasselblad TW-100 Coming to a deserted town near you. Eventually.
  2. D

Phase One IQ 100 on Mamiya RZ

In my quest to find the holy grail of film and digital hybrid I am considering the Phase One IQ100 back on the Mamiya RZ Pro IID. I already have a full kit that I am very used to so it seems a no brainer in some senses. Has anyone tried it an can comment? on how the lenses hold up in...
  3. D

X2D Thread

Seems like a reasonable enough time to start an X2D thread. We are starting to see more reports of the 100MP sensor floating about and the lower price of the X1D continues and stretches across what seems like all sales outlets now. I have almost made my mind up. The X seems the right platform...
  4. D

Hasselblad X1D EVF Blackout

I was close to purchase and then I read more in depth about the EVF blackout time in-between shots. Is it really around 2 seconds for RAW only? That's just not going to work for me. This is like a stake in my heart and a major let down. Has it been talked about by Hasselblad? Can they get this...
  5. D

Phase One - X1D - GFX

I can't help but feel the GFX and X1D now set the standard for medium format. That leaves Phase One in a precarious position. Do you think we will soon see an X1D sort of model from Phase One any time soon?
  6. D

Extra Large Photo Books

Does anyone know of anyone who makes really large high quality photobooks. (i.e. Blurb etc) The biggest i can find is around 12-13 inches on the longest side of a portrait format book. I'd love to find something bigger. Much bigger would be awesome. Any one know of anyone?
  7. D

Hasselblad CFV-60c or 100c

To me it's hard to escape the allure of the Hasselblad V. Count me as one of the people who have lamented the move to the ugly and dull H series. I don't think a 6x6 full frame back will ever happen, at least in my lifetime, but what do people think the chances of us seeing a CMOS back from...