The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS: 125mm f2 Schneider-K Cinelux-Ultra Mamiya Mount (adapted by The Bokeh Factory) $1495

This is a very special projection lens made for the IMAX format and expertly adapted by The Bokey Factor in Poland for the Mamiya 645 / Phase One Mount for photography. For those of you who love a short depth of field with pleasing characteristics, this lens fully covers your frame and...
  2. M

SOLD:Leaf Credo 50 and Phase One 645DF+, 150mm 2.8 lens

UPDATE: The Lens is Sold, and the body and back are priced at just $4900 for a quick sale!
  3. M

SOLD:Leaf Credo 50 and Phase One 645DF+, 150mm 2.8 lens

Leaf Credo 50 Digital Back Phase One 645DF+ Camera Body 110mm 2.8 Scheneider Phase One Lens (an amazing portrait lens for this system) YES, I am open to offers on the body, back or lens individually. with… digital back battery camera battery camera AA battery holder (an alternative to the...
  4. M

Phase One 110mm 2.8 IF & 150mm 2.8 LS

Both lenses are in great shape and have clean glass, and work perfectly (to the best of my knowledge). The 110mm has the internal shutter, and the 150mm uses the camera shutter only. The 100mm was serviced in Aug 2018, and the 150mm has barely been used by me at all (which is why I am selling...
  5. M

Hasselblad H4D-50 For Sale

I am selling a Hasselblad H4D-50 in great working condition (body, back and finder) for $5495 or best reasonable offer. I am more than happy to provide the serial number, and any other information so you can be confident in the transaction. I'm in Los Angeles, if you'd like to see it in...
  6. M

Hasselblad H Cameras, Lenses, 50MP Camera - HUGE SYSTEM - Great Deals!

More equipment sold - here is what is left as of today: H4D-50 Digital Back and Body H2 Body HV 90x Finder 100mm 2.2 150mm 3.2
  7. M

FS: Imacon Ixpress 96C - medium format digital back

Imacon Ixpress 96c 16MP square digital back Adapters for both Hasselblad H and V cameras Three Images Banks (To be safe, I'll just guarantee that at least two work when plugged into a computer - I haven't tested them on their own and recall issues where that may have been a problem from time...
  8. M

Updated List and REDUCED Prices! UPDATED LIST AND PRICES! 50MP CAMERA SYSTEM • H4D-50 Camera Body, HVD90x Finder and 50MP Digital Back $4995 (The current Hasselblad 50MP camera system is $25,995.00 new.) CAMERA BODIES and PRISM FINDERS • H1 Camera Body $395 • H2 Camera Body (H1...
  9. M

The 50-110mm Lens is sold. If you see something you want, get in touch and I'll consider fair offers. If you can do the deal in person, I can add some savings for cash.
  10. M

The extension tubes are sold.
  11. M

Phase One XF compatibility with Mamiya N series manual lenses, and sharpness question

Thank you. I had that feeling, the more I look, the more the N in Mamiya is the same as the t* designation in Hasselblad, which just about the coating on the optics. On a related note, will the XF close down the aperture for the photo? I can't see how it would, but I may be missing something...
  12. M

Phase One XF compatibility with Mamiya N series manual lenses, and sharpness question

I know that the Mamiya C series lenses require modification to work on a Phase One XF body. I've been unable to determine if the Mamiya N lenses, which are also manual focus, require the same modification. For reference, here is what one needs to do to a C lens...
  13. M

Note - I am also interested in trades for Mamiya 645/PhaseOne compatible equipment.
  14. M

Pictures are in the Craigslist ad.... https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pho/5992451626.html Priced to sell fast! Choose from an extensive set of cameras and lenses, all in very good working condition (without any known issues). These prices are significantly lower than eBay, equipment you...
  15. M

Phase One Lens Questions...

This is all very helpful for me, thank you. My only real resistance to making the change has been giving up my (fast) 100 2.0, but for the way I work the 110 will be great for when I need sharp and depth of field, and I've ordered a 125mm 2.0 projections lens that will be modified for P1 for my...
  16. M

Phase One Lens Questions...

Phase One Lens Questions... Hi, I’m new to the site - it’s been a long time since I really had to dive into a new system. I currently shoot with an IQ260 mounted on a Hassy H body, and am looking at fully switching over to P1. The XF is my camera choice. What I’m struggling with are the...