The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

FS: BRAND NEW Hasselblad H6D-100C--ZERO CLICKS W/ WARRANTY & REGISTRATION

Hello everyone, I am an art photographer that just recently purchased a Hasselblad H6D-100C Medium Format Digital Camera. The 100C is IN HAND and has only ever been removed from the box in order to take the photos (I wore gloves the entire time). It has a ZERO count shutter and is literally...
  2. K

FS: BRAND NEW Hasselblad H6D-100C--ZERO SHUTTER W/ WARRANTY & REGISTRATION

Hello everyone, I am an art photographer that just recently purchased a Hasselblad H6D-100C Medium Format Digital Camera. The 100C is IN HAND and has only ever been removed from the box in order to take the photos (I wore gloves the entire time). It has a ZERO count shutter and is literally...
  3. K

FS: Brand new Hasselblad H6D-50C and H6D-100C--going to grad school instead of work

Hello everyone, I am an art photographer that just recently purchased a Hasselblad H6D-50C and a H6D-100C. The 50C is IN HAND and has never been removed from the box. It has a ZERO count shutter and is literally brand new. The 100C has been paid for and is due to arrive on Wednesday, Feb 8th. I...