The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS: Nikon Nikkor 20mm f/2.8 AIS new in box

Bought from US authorized dealer in Sept. Mounted on my F3 once and put back in the yellow/gold box as I prefer my 24mm lens. Price includes Paypal fees and USPS priority mail to CONUS. $550 USD I can post pics if anyone wants. Open to trades for other AIS lenses especially a 15mm f3.5 or...
  2. A

Nikon F6 USA body

still available $1050 shipped to CONUS
  3. A

FS: Sony A7Riv, 24f1.4, 55f1.8, 85f1.8

(filters not included)
  4. A

FS: Sony A7Riv, 24f1.4, 55f1.8, 85f1.8

Selling my Sony kit as I haven't used it in the last 3 months. Everything is in MINT condition, purchased from B&H and complete with all boxes/accessories, plus one extra OEM battery that is unused. Price to anyone in the CONUS - $5500 Will post pics in the morning
  5. A

Nikon F6 USA body

bump can trade for a Fuji GSW690III or Makina 67 Wide +/- cash
  6. A

Nikon F6 USA body

Mint condition body with box and papers (strap not included). No trades. $1200 obo Shipping to USA only
  7. A

Nikon 14-24mm

will trade for a 8-15mm nikkor
  8. A

Nikon 14-24mm

Excellent condition Nikon wide angle zoom. Box and pouch included. The dust is outside the lens. $1150 Shipped to CONUS only
  9. A

FS: Nikon 14-24mm & Leica 50mm f2 (6bit)

Not been using these, so time to let them go... Leica 50mm f2.0 (6bit coded with silver box) $1500 Nikon 14-24mm with box $1200 Lenses are in mint condition and include front/rear caps, clean glass and body (will post pics below) Price is net to me, payment by paypal, apple cash or zelle...
  10. A

FT: Sony A7R4 + lenses for X1DII

Anyone interested in swapping systems, I've got the A7R4 + 24/1.4 + 55/1.8 + 85/1.8 and would like to trade for a X1DII + 21 or 30 lens US or NYC only
  11. A

Leica Monochrom 18MP CCD + 28mm Summaron lens

Mint condition original Monochrom with new sensor from Leica. Shutter count is less than 2800. No scratches or dents. Original Leica handgrip in matching finish. Original box, bottom cover, leather shoulder strap, battery charger and battery included (wrist strap is not included) - $3500...
  12. A

Feeler: Hasselblad Flextight X5 Scanner

Hi, how many scans? ever been serviced? Thx
  13. A

WTB Hasselblad Flextight scanner

Re: WTB Hasselblad Flextight X5 scanner bump
  14. A

FS: [EU] Leica M Elmarit-M 2.8/90mm Black 11807 IN BOX

Hi can you please PM me price with shipping to NYC Thanks
  15. A

FS or FT Leica 28mm for 35mm

anyone?
  16. A

FS or FT Leica 28mm for 35mm

I'd like to trade my 28mm elmarit asph (clip on hood) OR 28mm summaron (lastest version) for the new 35mm summicron asph (screw on hood), I'll add cash as needed. US sales/trades only Plenty of feedback on ebay and fm
  17. A

FS or Trade: Leica 50mm 0.95 Noct

MINT condition with box, case, papers $7995 obo + shipping and paypal fees, or 50APO + cash for a trade (pickup available in NYC)