The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Y

WTB: R4A or R4M

Looking to buy a R4A or R4M in excellent to mint condition. Thanks, Yifeng
  2. Y

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 ASPH Lens w/ Voigtlander LTM-M Adapter

The lens is black and is in great condition with basically no marks. Everything works smoothly. It comes with caps, hood, and box etc. A Voigtlander LTM-M adapter will be included as well. Price is $480 including US shipping and paypal fees. Thanks.
  3. Y

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.4 MC

I am selling my Nokton 35mm f/1.4 MC lens which is in great condition with both caps and box etc. There is no marks on the glass and barrel. $480 shipped and paypaled to US addresses. Thanks.
  4. Y

SOLD FS: Chrome ZM 50mm Planar F2

I am selling a chrome ZM 50 Planar lens which is in LN- condition with orignal front and end caps. I bought the lens from KEH about six months ago but hardly use it. Price is $650 shipped and paypaled, or $630 for check, money order, eCheck. US sale only please. Thanks.
  5. Y

ZM 50mm F2 Planar $675

I am selling my like new SILVER ZM 50 F2 Planar lens because I recently bought a ZM 50mm Sonnar. The lens has no mark what so ever. It comes with front and end caps only. Price is $675 shipped and paypaled. US sale only. Please use PM for communication. Thanks.
  6. Y

Carl Zeiss Planar T* 85mm F/1.4 lens with a Canon EF adapter

I am selling a mint C/Y mount Carl Zeiss Planar T* 85mm F/1.4 lens with a Canon EF adapter (non focus confirm type). The glass is clean and clear. There is no marks on lens barrel. Both focus and aperture rings are smooth. US SALE ONLY $625 including paypal fees and shipping to paypal...
  7. Y

Voigtlander 35mm F/2.5 Color Skopar

I have the following lens for sale: Voigtlander 35mm F/2.5 Color Skopar with a LTM to M adapter. The lens is in perfect condition with no marks on the glass or on the body. Price: $245 Price includes shipping to CONUS and paypal fees.
  8. Y

Leica 50mm Summicron DR $449

I am selling my Leica 50mm Summicron DR lens which is considered by many the best Leica 50mm lens for B&W photography. The lens is in excellent condition with clean and clear glass. Both focus and aperture rings are smooth. It does not come with the eyes but does include generic front and end...
  9. Y

WTB: Canon 1.4x Extender II

Looking for a Canon 1.4x TC II with original packaging. If you have one, please let me know the condition, date code and the price you want. Thanks.