The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Wanted Nikon Scan 4 software

Why do you need a CD? You can download the software from Nikon's website. As far as Vuescan vs Nikon Scan. I always much preferred Nikon Scan to Vuescan but ofc that only works if you're running it on an old machine.
  2. J

The Worst Medium Format Camera Money Can Buy

Haha I clicked on the youtube video and now the algorithm suggested another video referring to the same camera as "the best medium format camera ever made". The truth is, in my opinion, that it's neither the worst nor the best medium format camera. But it is the one I would least suggest to...
  3. J

New Member Car32 use caution

Got the same message and a quick google search for the email address showed that it's a common scam address. I was looking for a forum function where I can report the account but didn't find anything.
  4. J

WTB: Leica black dot

DAG's all out of black dots and Leica USA won't sell him any more. Same with Leitax. Apparently Leica doesn't want black dots going on cameras they weren't intended for. Anyway, I ended up finding a company in Hong Kong that offers repainted black dots (i.e. original red dots that were painted...
  5. J

WTB: Leica black dot

Anyone have spare one available that they would be willing to part with? (It's for an M6TTL) They used to be available to buy from multiple outlets online but unfortunately no more.
  6. J

WTB Leica M7

Managed to buy one locally, so this thread can be closed :)
  7. J

WTB Leica M7

I’m looking for a Leica M7, preferably with an MP finder. I have a slight preference for the black one but silver is also ok. Edit: Forgot to add: 0.72 finder